10-100K 11 13.10%
100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2006, 06:06 PM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

Dave,

Did you figure out the logitech buttons?
Old 11-29-2006, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jsnipes28 or dave...

Can you please upload this theme for us as it is great. It is simple, AND your cards don't cover your chips like in the other themes I use.

This is sweet.

[/ QUOTE ]

This mod was created for me by bar nuthin and he is selling it for $5 or $10 in his shop at www.psthemes.com

I would upload it but I don't want to upset him or anyone else and it's relatively cheap. Right now though because the buttons on this mod are different the betpot is not working on it. Hopefully Dave will fix this sometime though.
Old 11-29-2006, 06:34 PM

Alright, let me know when it is fixed, then I will get him to make me something similiar.
Old 11-29-2006, 06:38 PM

jsnipes, I like the theme, just because the actions (call/fold/raise) dont cover the stack sizes/screen names of other players.

was wondering how empty seats look?

i cant find the theme on that site too, maybe i suck at looking, but is this guy a 2+2er?
Old 11-29-2006, 06:40 PM

1cs, so lets say you just downloaded the script. it comes in a zipped file. I move the betpot-v0.2 folder out of there to my desktop. I open that folder, then double click the betpot script. is that the same process you use?
Old 11-29-2006, 08:11 PM

Dave-
according to bar nuthin:
"it is based on the simple theme (which is the "No Images" theme)"

I dont know wtf those buttons came from but if you would be able to make them work that would be awesome.

(im johnnyvero on Stars)
Old 11-29-2006, 10:25 PM

Hi Jsnipes28,

[ QUOTE ]
Dave-
according to bar nuthin:
"it is based on the simple theme (which is the "No Images" theme)"

I dont know wtf those buttons came from but if you would be able to make them work that would be awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea where those buttons came from if not from bar nuthin.

I could probably get them to work (not easy to tell without seeing if the large highlights encroach on the numbers at any given table size, first guess looks like they won't, just) but I can't without the buttons myself (so I'd need a copy of your theme - and if the buttons didn't come from bar nuthin then I don't evn know how to get them.

To make new buttons work I basically need to capture a screenshot of every amount, at every table size. Then chop out little number sized images and sort them in to folders like you can find in the "StarsPics" folder, under BetPot.ahk.

So I could do it, but without the buttons myself I can't.

It is probably easier for you to put normal or shiny buttons back in to your Stars installation (I'm surprised it doesn't do this for you on startup anyway, if they are not part of the theme).

On another note, I made my own "Multipoker" style Stars theme, and have been playing with the cards today - Looks like I may have figured out how to do it - but I need to make them for all table sizes and tidy up the edges a bit. I hope to have PhattyLiver card mod posted for all to enjoy tomorrow night [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I only got the cards going on a mini-table so far:

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

(im johnnyvero on Stars)

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you !

dave.
Old 11-29-2006, 10:28 PM

Thanks dave. Have always appreciate your work [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2006, 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1cs, so lets say you just downloaded the script. it comes in a zipped file. I move the betpot-v0.2 folder out of there to my desktop. I open that folder, then double click the betpot script. is that the same process you use?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi DonButtons,

If it is working for you on classic theme there is definitely nothing wrong with your installation.

You have copied / unzipped correctly for sure.

[ QUOTE ]

"Unable to match slider colour: 0x000000 to a known theme"

[/ QUOTE ]

This has been corrected in the 0.2a version posted a few posts up - The script uses the slider colour to see if you are using hyper-simple (blue) or classic/no-images/whatever theme (brown). This message should only pop up in debug mode - now fixed.

I can only presume there is some difference between the skoal24k theme you have and the one I have been using - could you please PM me or post here a screenshot, with slider / action buttons visible - I'll try and figure uot what is going wrong.

If you could not resize it, then I can trick my test-script into seeing it as a Stars window, and see what is happening.

If it works in classic, we can't be far off getting it working on your preferred skoal24k theme, I'm sure we'll be able to get it sorted whatever is causing the trouble [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 11-29-2006, 11:45 PM

Dave-
I talked to bar nuthin and he created all of those images. So he said to just delete that folder and the old ones would reappear- so I did that and it appears to be working. If for any reason you wanted those I could send you that file at some point in the future.

However the script is still not calcualting the raise size right. Here is an image. It is just adding what's in the pot to the bet and calling that a pot sized raise when it is really just the size of the current pot. Thanks for the help.