Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2006, 12:03 PM

Default Re: Average Speed IV Game Thread!

I've already responded.

To elaborate, I frankly think its a bit dumb for them to kill syn as a seer hunt right away. It puts too much suspiscion on them, and there were much easier kills. On top of that, even if synsid was the seer, lets face it, he has virtually NO sway over alot of us, unless he outright came out and said he was seer.

I'm more inclined to believe it was one of the wolves farther down his list (sh), than wdc, but like I said, have to keep a watch on him
Old 05-19-2006, 12:05 PM

They probably killed syn to just add confusion. I think it was a bad play.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:07 PM

I realize I have been off this game. A lot of it was frustration at the slow pace of the game early. I didn't feel like I had enough information to work with so I was playing a first day game on the second day (hopping from person to person).

I know that for various reasons most of you think Bob is an idiot. He really isn't. He is a terrible wolf and like Kyro's Mom said he doesn't think about the later consequences of his actions very much.

What he is good at is identifying wolves and I enjoy watching him try new WW gambits. I like his list very much and would happily go through it from top to bottom. Vote Xorbie.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:10 PM

Actually this will be my last vote change. Xorbie is playing differently, but GTIT is just such a wolf. He is the wolfiest wolf that ever howled. I am certain of it.

Lynch GT1T.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually this will be my last vote change. Xorbie is playing differently, but GTIT is just such a wolf. He is the wolfiest wolf that ever howled. I am certain of it.

Lynch GT1T.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm fine with either xorbie or GT1T here.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:12 PM

No one else has istrong pinging away on the radar?
Old 05-19-2006, 12:17 PM

alright i just read back through the thread for the last day or so. i have to admit i don't have a great handle on this game at the moment. i feel like we have a lot of vote history to go back through on the first two days (multiple bandwagons), but that the voting is so convoluted, it is hard to draw any strong conclusions unless we do a deep analysis.

but it's early in the game so doing deep analysis could be a waste of time.

my early reads based on votes+behavior of most likely wolves is something like:

wdcbooks: based on being a wolf with him last game, i am just seeing some of the same tells. he has made an error or two about factual data (ie thinking he was cleared when he wasn't), and just hasn't been as proactive as you'd expect from a villager.

for this reason, i don't like a vote on xorbie tonight. i am getting villager tells off his play in that he's taking some risks in thought, some of which make sense for the villager side.

iron_yuppie: he was on my radar before bobo had anything to say about it. i can't remember exactly why, but he was. when you read back through the bobo coming out as seer thing then, his killing vote doesn't look great. (even if he is a villager and is wrongfully accused)

pudley: for reasons mentioned by others of generally suspicious voting. plus that he is now trying to establish a case for my lynching in this round.
(EDIT: i just read through the last page again and remembered pudley was talking about bobo, not me. like i said, i am off my game.)

chuckles: said in last round that if we lynch cezar and he's a villager, this would implicate wdcbooks as a possible wolf. i just thought it was a very interesting quote, so i should note it here.

andrew has dropped down on my radar due to his AFKness. don't see him playing a wolf that way. ditto with mdorand.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's what I get from syn's posts:

[/ QUOTE ]
im trying to go over the stuff i missed last night and this morning, and since it was brought up:
[rant]
synsids comments about me are retarted. he twisted my words and also assumed he knew why I was doing what I was doing. im suspicious because I want to vote off wolfy players and that doesn’t make sense to him? I should only vote off players who are acting differently than normal, but then he wants to vote off a newbie to teach him a lesson? of course me voting off people who constantly act wolfish couldn’t be a lesson? hypocritical much?
hes upset with me because my tactics don’t produce results on day 1? says who?
plus, he acts like I accuse every person who votes for me. geezuz.
[/rant]
if the above doesn’t make sense, go back and read his long post of suspects.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:33 PM

i just scrolled through the thread reading the very rare GT1T post, and i agree he sounds very wolfish. he dropped an early vote on scott in round1 and held it, and made a bandwagon vote on synsid last round. his reasoning has undertones of defensiveness in it. he's said nothing helpful.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:51 PM

pudley on day2:

-defended kyrosmom
-voted synsid. argued with durron, and in doing, made a wolf list of synsid, durron, and bobo.
-defended kyrosmom
-changed vote to dankhank
-changed vote to bobo
-after bobo came out, changed vote to iron_yuppie