Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 05:29 PM

Default Re: Updated Cliff Notes On Absolute Poker Scandal (18th October)

Lol gamingassociates.com is down (looks broken).
Old 10-18-2007, 05:32 PM

Is it my imagination or did the sticky just disappear?
Old 10-18-2007, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dont be so niave. admitt to yourself this has been going on longer then a month.. -LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

how about "admit you're one of a million conspiracy theorists that are about to descend upon this website with one thing in common: you're all pretty bad at poker".
you know what this story tells me? that it took less than a month from the time that high up management at AP turned corrupt to the time that lots of insiders at AP were lining up to hand out every bit of info to the players they could.

[/ QUOTE ]

i`ve been following this thread from the begining but this is the 1st time ive posted. i`m very disapointed that because someone points out that it would not be unreasonable to think that "we" never caught them the 1st time they decided to use the super acct he gets told his opinion is that of a conspiricy theorist and he is bad at poker. i know adenthar is very overworked and tired at the moment but there`s no need for that.

btw i know i`m bad at poker so no need to flame me.

pps. that said GREAT work exposing these scumbags from all involved tyvm.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont know if the "youre all bad at poker" reference was in reguards to me... but either way im a plus (winning) player. I choose not to divulge my pokernames (though im sure a thourough lookover of my posts could find that info)...

BUT you MUST understand that even a winning player is hurt when a cheating superuser is involved.. You can be a winning player and busted out very early in a tourny by a great call and youd would never know... Or you could get a 3rd vrs a 4th place fininsh in a tourny and take a loss in earnings..

Plus we only have data of this from 1 inciden 1 month ago... We have no idea if 363 was used with other accounts. this could have been going on for a LONG time [censored].

Stop calling everyone a conspiracy theorist... its not a conspiracy anymore.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:34 PM

Maybe a dramabomb is about to explode
Old 10-18-2007, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it my imagination or did the sticky just disappear?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, no kidding. What's the deal?
Old 10-18-2007, 05:37 PM

Old 10-18-2007, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dont be so niave. admitt to yourself this has been going on longer then a month.. -LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

how about "admit you're one of a million conspiracy theorists that are about to descend upon this website with one thing in common: you're all pretty bad at poker".
you know what this story tells me? that it took less than a month from the time that high up management at AP turned corrupt to the time that lots of insiders at AP were lining up to hand out every bit of info to the players they could.

[/ QUOTE ]

i`ve been following this thread from the begining but this is the 1st time ive posted. i`m very disapointed that because someone points out that it would not be unreasonable to think that "we" never caught them the 1st time they decided to use the super acct he gets told his opinion is that of a conspiricy theorist and he is bad at poker. i know adenthar is very overworked and tired at the moment but there`s no need for that.

btw i know i`m bad at poker so no need to flame me.

pps. that said GREAT work exposing these scumbags from all involved tyvm.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont know if the "youre all bad at poker" reference was in reguards to me... but either way im a plus (winning) player. I choose not to divulge my pokernames (though im sure a thourough lookover of my posts could find that info)...

BUT you MUST understand that even a winning player is hurt when a cheating superuser is involved.. You can be a winning player and busted out very early in a tourny by a great call and youd would never know... Or you could get a 3rd vrs a 4th place fininsh in a tourny and take a loss in earnings..

Plus we only have data of this from 1 inciden 1 month ago... We have no idea if 363 was used with other accounts. this could have been going on for a LONG time [censored].

Stop calling everyone a conspiracy theorist... its not a conspiracy anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

1.) It's still a conspiracy idiot
2.) You don't have any idea if anyone else at any site at any other time could see other people's hole cards. Evidence is required in this thread, not pure speculation.
3.) I think we understand that winning players are hurt in this situation, seeing as we (insert I) had very significant amount of money stolen from me.
4.) We don't care if you are a losing player or not, your posts still suck

Default Re: AP current CEO?

[ QUOTE ]
I found several sources claiming that Gian Perroni is the poker room manager at AP...however I also found a filing between Absolute Entertainment and Mahjong inc. that certies him as the CEO as of 9/20/06.

Either way, he is highly placed in the company, was the 7th employee they hired and would not be a bad person to get in touch with regarding this situation.

He is also the president of CanAffco, a Canadian affiliate company. His AP email address is public info gian@absolutepoker.com

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still catching up so maybe this was already answered, Gian manages (owns?) Vegas247 now and IMO is one of the good guys in the industry. I had a great talk with him and a couple of partners at a CAC a couple of years ago when I owned RRR and worked for them as a prop and had constant contact. He has made a great impression on me. I just can't imagine he was involved and I doubt he has much to say as the company that licenses his skin is the accused.

vandyhawk and MrTimCaum: I was unaware P5's was located in Costa Rica. Thank you both for the correction.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:49 PM

Default Re: Updated Cliff Notes On Absolute Poker Scandal (18th October) *DELETED*

Post deleted by citanul
Closed Thread