Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2007, 05:24 AM

Default Re: final rules

[ QUOTE ]
Also, please let me know if I am being counted on to rate westhoff's semi-late submission or the Cameron Diaz one. Thanks.

katy, as for your earlier question about size of hips and what not, I am a much bigger fan of slender hips, but realize I am an outlier. "Shape" doesn't do much for me. While most people may disagree, I do notice it's the super lean, zero-size women who get the most attention from the most presumably desirable guys, so I doubt I'm alone on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in, tuq. And I'm pretty sure Cameron Diaz is in because everyone was bored waiting for you! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2007, 05:37 AM

Wow... I was almost gonna post how I'm glad I didn't enter this contest with the latest numbers from DaveT.

Still glad I didn't enter this contest, I can't spot them ladies like some of you men can. This is crazy....

GL all, love the lounge contests, btw.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:42 AM

Can someone please tell me an easy way to post an excel spreadsheet page in here so that people can see the scores for Round 1 when they are completed? I've tried doing a print screen of my excel worksheet and it comes out tiny. I don't know what I'm doing.

I've also tried saving my file to an html file and then doing copy/ paste which appears to work nicely at first glance but when I paste it the final columns get out of order and don't make sense.

Tuq - have you done Westhoff, Rootaber and Batair's entries?

Tarheel - have you done Batair's entry (Something About Mary)?
Old 10-29-2007, 09:05 AM

daveT,

[ QUOTE ]
Cool, everyone hated my reviews anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

You never reviewed anything.

Also, your assigned numbers were horrible.

Glad tuq is back.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can someone please tell me an easy way to post an excel spreadsheet page in here so that people can see the scores for Round 1 when they are completed? I've tried doing a print screen of my excel worksheet and it comes out tiny. I don't know what I'm doing.

I've also tried saving my file to an html file and then doing copy/ paste which appears to work nicely at first glance but when I paste it the final columns get out of order and don't make sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

katy, just report the results. posters ________ move on to the 2nd round. all the scores are in the thread if people really want to see them. don't make extra work for yourself.

also, it's 6:33 a.m. and i have yet to do any packing or sleeping for that matter. leaving for the airport in 4 hours. i hate this.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

copy/paste special to word as picture/right click/save image
Old 10-29-2007, 12:34 PM

Katy,

I can take over scoring if you like. It would take me about an hour to go through this thread and list all the scores from Round 1 and I will post the winners/losers at that time.

Will start working on this now...if a problem let me know, otherwise I'll be posting scores in the next hour or so for the First Round.

T
Old 10-29-2007, 12:37 PM

Default Re: judgment!

[ QUOTE ]
I don't no if it to late, but she likes sports is fun and is hot.

Cameron Diaz in There's Something About Mary

[/ QUOTE ]

not a big fan of her hair here.

Old 10-29-2007, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Katy,

I can take over scoring if you like. It would take me about an hour to go through this thread and list all the scores from Round 1 and I will post the winners/losers at that time.

Will start working on this now...if a problem let me know, otherwise I'll be posting scores in the next hour or so for the First Round.

T

[/ QUOTE ]

katy and i had been keeping track on different spread sheets, do you want me to send them to you? it will save you some time. just pm me your email address.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Katy,

T

[/ QUOTE ]

You can do that if you want. I've got a spreadsheet, I just want to know how to post it!

Salazar told me to copy and Paste Special into word. This works but I cannot for the life of me figure out why I can't do an Image Saveas once I'm in Word. If anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it. You'll have to talk down to me as if I'm 7 years old though so I understand each step. I'm a moron when it comes to Excel.