Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2006, 06:34 PM

Default Re: New Software SpadeEye: Tableselection (@PP)

[ QUOTE ]
Hi dave.

For the scanning part i was hooking on "textout".
Main problem that arised was the synchronization between SpadeEye and the Starsclient (hooking and unhooking was unstable).
Another really freakin work is to reconstruct the tablelist from the textout messages.

Opening tables from the Starslobby seem to be very easy with keyboard and mouse messages/events.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome, thank you very much for the tip Mr Snood.

GDI TextOut? So you can grab the names as they are drawn.. do you then page down to get the next lot, or is just the top section sufficient for SpadeEye's needs?

I dream of making a lobby (Like my Full Tilt one) where I can only see 6-max, fast tables - so much time lost opening tables i don't want to sit in with standard Stars Lobby.

Thanks again,

dave.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:11 AM

Snood,

Looks like the Full Tilt software update today has caused problems for SpadeEye. When I do a full scan, the tables, number of players and avg. pot are picked up by spadeeye, but player names are not and therefore no stats. When clicking on an individual table, one line shows for screen name and shows "loading..." - that's it.

Can you please take a look and see if this is a problem with the update (which I'm guessing it is) rather than just my system?

Nevermind Snood. Just saw the fix in update 1.88. Thanks for the quick work.
Old 12-08-2006, 01:17 AM

Noticing some problems in the new update.

Filter doesn't seem to be working correctly always. I was only filtering by 1 player w/VPIP > 40%, and # of players 3-6 on full tilt and many were missed when I looked through the unfiltered version.

Also, stats sometimes are not matching my poker office database for some reason. In a couple of instances, Spadeeye showed more hands for a player than PO did. Not sure how this can happen.
Old 12-09-2006, 10:45 AM

Mr. Snood,

The table opener does not open all of the Stars tables, even after an extended period of time.

The only thing I can see is that it looks like the opener goes from top to bottom, but then stays on the bottom.

I could be wrong about this, but I have tested it by clicking back on the top table, and then when it scans through again, it does pick up some of the missed tables.

Is there a way you could set the scan to go from both top to bottom and bottom to top?

Or just reset at the top for each scan?
Old 12-09-2006, 11:57 AM

Mr. Snood,

The Full Scan is not collecting data on ALL tables available in the FT lobby.

Last night I noticed that there were 34 tables in the FT loby for hte liit selected. The first scan returned 26 results, the second scan returned 32 results and the third scan returned 29 results.

All three scans wer Full scans taken approx 1 minutes after the previous scan ended. The tables count in the lobby did not change. I do not tink there is a problem with any particular table names being overlooked, because one of the table appeared in ONLY one scan and not the other two, and another table name appeared in two scans and not the third.
Old 12-09-2006, 04:28 PM

Is this ever going to be available at UltimateBet or probably not due to the hand histories not saving to hard drives?
Old 12-10-2006, 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mr. Snood,

The Full Scan is not collecting data on ALL tables available in the FT lobby.

Last night I noticed that there were 34 tables in the FT loby for hte liit selected. The first scan returned 26 results, the second scan returned 32 results and the third scan returned 29 results.

All three scans wer Full scans taken approx 1 minutes after the previous scan ended. The tables count in the lobby did not change. I do not tink there is a problem with any particular table names being overlooked, because one of the table appeared in ONLY one scan and not the other two, and another table name appeared in two scans and not the third.

[/ QUOTE ]

the problem is that fulltilt updates the table's pot average during the scan. you should sort the tables alphabetically before running the scan and they will all show up.
Old 12-11-2006, 04:48 PM

When will Doyles support be back?
Old 12-11-2006, 04:55 PM

I must be missing something here but is there a way to show BB/100 or total profit for each player seated at the table? That's the single most important consideration I use when table surfing. Thanks, great piece of software.
Old 12-11-2006, 05:00 PM

Unfortunately I have dropped my plans for the Stars and Doyles tableselection.
The problems that arised with my approach was unforeseeable.
There are too many client specific details which can cause problems.

There are also no plans on adding UltimateBet.

Besides: The automatic tableopenening on Stars should now (with version 1.88b) move to the beginning of the tablelist after each pass.