Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: In a 3way pot, on a really rag flop such as 7high, do you cbet 1st to act?
Yes 11 68.75%
No 5 31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-29-2006, 03:25 PM

Default Re: Ask Anacardo about his personal life!

Let's not forget that the most significant thing she did this past month was cash in the Ladies event at the WSOP...
Old 07-29-2006, 03:32 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
come on man, whorish? f that. dont make me give some lame ass double standards speech here, but calling her names is just a lame way to go here.

[/ QUOTE ]

??? From what little we've learned she seems to sleep with guys before even getting to know them. She is currently sleeping with a guy who has no interest in her other than as a good lay. What would you call that?

"lame double standards speech"? I have no idea how this relates to what I said.

"name calling"? These are adjectives, not names. She seems whorish in her promiscuity, juvenille in her reaction to cardo's interest, and vindictive in her responses in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

going from, "from what little we;ve learned" to "here are some value judgements" when the "little we;ve learned" is about like 5% of the situation is a huge mistake.(i was in communication with all parties while this is happening and my impression of everything that is going on is much different).

my lame double standard speech was going to be about calling women whores and men nice things when they hook up. i thought this would be too cliche to make, apparently it wouldnt have been.

if saying that a girl is "whorish" isnt calling names than i dont know what is.

rj

ps. "She is currently sleeping with a guy who has no interest in her other than as a good lay. What would you call that?"

i would call that you having no [censored] idea what youre talking about. sorry dude.
Old 07-29-2006, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
let's assume, for the sake of argument, your statement above is true. if the typical OOT dork posted that he banged some broad that he had just met, he'd be showered with compliments by the overwhelming majority of this forum. a gal does it and she's a whore. how is that double standard not obvious?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because a double standard may exist in some OOTiots minds, doesn't mean it exists in my post.
Old 07-29-2006, 03:47 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
let's assume, for the sake of argument, your statement above is true. if the typical OOT dork posted that he banged some broad that he had just met, he'd be showered with compliments by the overwhelming majority of this forum. a gal does it and she's a whore. how is that double standard not obvious?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because a double standard may exist in some OOTiots minds, doesn't mean it exists in my post.

[/ QUOTE ]

okay, i hope to see you calling many males "whores" in the coming months. gl.

rj
Old 07-29-2006, 03:53 PM

I hope you start with me. I'm hoping for funner adventures.
Old 07-29-2006, 05:03 PM

i love how this thread has gone from offensive against the other side, to defensive of yourself, to now defending the other side.

Clearly party is rigged.
Old 07-29-2006, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

okay, i hope to see you calling many males "whores" in the coming months. gl.

rj

[/ QUOTE ] "whorish" and "whore" are not as closely linked as they sound, are they? "Whorish" and "sllut" are more synonimus, yes? Not that I called KK either. She sleeps with guys she barely knows (cardo), or knows don't really care about her (oreo). That is whorish or slutty, no?

adam22 thread.

To me, promiscuity is equally contemptable no matter who displays it. It seems like it is you who might have the double standard in that it immediately jumps to your mind that promiscuity is exceptable for men, but not women. There was nothing in my first post that remotely implied a double standard, and yet, that is where your mind jumped.

Or perhaps you and I simply have diametrically opposed views on promiscuity. That is, perhaps you think it is just fine to sleep with strangers whereas I believe that sex should be saved for marriage (though I'm not about to condemn sex in committed relationships).

Regardless, your allegations of hypocrasy were poorly flung. Next time, gather more evidence (quote things I've said in the past) before sticking your foot in your mouth.
Old 07-29-2006, 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To me, promiscuity is equally contemptable no matter who displays it

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't get my head around that. You think it's contemptable?
Old 07-29-2006, 07:18 PM

CSC,

Can you please keep your tarding to the strat forums?
Old 07-29-2006, 07:22 PM

You're moralizing? You're driving people to gluttony with your delicious cuisine every day. LIVE WITH THAT!