Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should OP go to the felt here?
Yes 7 53.85%
No 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-30-2007, 12:57 PM

Default Re: AS-XII GAME THREAD

Nez, nothing magically changed at 10pm. Nothing at all. Never did I say "Eskimo is a villager; I have an insane read on him" or anything like that. I just thought that the Eskimo wagon got going oddly.

Whatever. I refuse to defend myself further, because I think the people pushing me are wolves. If noticing something anti-village is happening is a bad thing, then fine, lynch me for caring.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:59 PM

***DEAD***

GG everyone thanks mod

***DEAD***
Old 03-30-2007, 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whatever. I refuse to defend myself further, because I think the people pushing me are wolves. If noticing something anti-village is happening is a bad thing, then fine, lynch me for caring.

[/ QUOTE ]Correction, I think the people pushing me strongest are wolves. My view of dmk and SH hasn't changed.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nez, nothing magically changed at 10pm. Nothing at all. Never did I say "Eskimo is a villager; I have an insane read on him" or anything like that. I just thought that the Eskimo wagon got going oddly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neil,

Can you please confirm it looks horrible?

I mean, you know me, I'm thorough, I'm going to research my crap. And that looks really bad.

If you'd admit it and stop being so damn combative I'd maybe think discuss other options with you. But instead of discussing anything you are just arguing and acting that we should only find exactly what youa re finding. Which is frustrating if you are a villager because we can't get anything accomplisghed if you just go nuts when discussing you.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Correction, I think the people pushing me strongest are wolves. My view of dmk and SH hasn't changed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neil.

I didn't mention you once yesterday. And now because I'm making good arguments against you I'm automatically a wolf? I'm pushing you hard because there are many reasons that you are wolfy. And all you are saying is "OMG WOLFPIRE".
Old 03-30-2007, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You're not the only person to say I sound weird though. Dustin keeps telling me the same thing. This is just how I write, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good morning. I do think you're a good writer- there was a post or two in prisoners you wrote where I was really impressed. But I think too often you try and sound good for the sake of sounding good and it comes off affected and wolfy.

wrote this last night

<u> Villagers </u>
Botjun

<u>meh-village</u>
Matrix - I really don't think a new wolf is jumping around from wagon to wagon the way Matrix did- his posts seem really wolfy but I don't think he's putting his neck out like that as a wolf

<u>Meh</u>

A ton of meh still

<u>Meh-Wolfy </u>
Siegmund- some wolfy posts, a good post
Jack Bando- I still haven't read heros but his posts sounded funny too
These guys could both just be wolfy new players though.

<u>Soah &amp; Shortline </u>
I cant read either of them but tomorrow should be fun. I don't see what Shorty says he sees in Soah's tone, and I don't understand a bunch of Soah's reads either.

I dont have any much thoughts on MDD getting killed. If it was a setup then good job because it looks like it'll work.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Soah sounds good. He seems like the best canidate ATM. If anyone thinks another wagon's a good idea, I'll be on most of the afternoon/night to hear it.

[/ QUOTE ]

^^^^^
I should read heroes.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:45 PM

I also think Botjun and Matrix are villagers. The rest seriously are meh, although SH is probably meh-villager.

Soah is maybe meh-wolf but at the rate everyone is just uber wanting to lynch him today I'm a little wary of his status.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually my goal was that we'd have dual wagons on the two people MDoranD supported lynching: Soah and Books.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I went back and tried to make sense of yesterday's posts, it looked to me more like he pulled these names out of the air waaay back at the beginning, and then spent the rest of the day looking for reasons to back one or the other of his views. (Or at least say he did, to provoke additional responses.) We've heard a lot from soah now and it hasn't been setting off my admittedly off-key alarm bells. If we were picking between these two targets I'd pick books, who had two or three very reactive/defensive posts and not just early in the day.

Far as the others... the luckay/matrix exchange has me looking at one of them being furry, if I had to guess now I'd guess matrix still like I did yesterday, but not had any new evidence come in either way on them this morning.

But the one on top of my list right now is Neil. Not so much the too-late-to-do-any-good post last night, which could be an honest "uhoh, this looks bad" or a wolf planning ahead... but the whole "I refuse to defend myself, lynch me for caring" attitude rubs me the wrong way. Nez summed it up well. I'll check in again after lunch (west coast), but for now - vote neil.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you please confirm it looks horrible?

[/ QUOTE ]
No, no I can't.

If being opposed to a fishy lynch that turned up village is bad, just because the late bandwagon had to fully take shape before the smell hit my nose, I mean jeez, what do I have to do to look GOOD? Actively participate in an in-thread seer hunt or something?

[ QUOTE ]

I mean, you know me, I'm thorough, I'm going to research my crap. And that looks really bad.

If you'd admit it and stop being so damn combative I'd maybe think discuss other options with you. But instead of discussing anything you are just arguing and acting that we should only find exactly what youa re finding. Which is frustrating if you are a villager because we can't get anything accomplisghed if you just go nuts when discussing you.

[/ QUOTE ]I agree that today being about me is horrible. That's why I'm not going to play along and work all day to try to prevent a lynch of myself.

If I get lynched, that helps the wolves slightly. If I argue and argue and argue, possibly for days, barely ducking lynches until finally the plurality goes my way, then the wolves get the same benefit, PLUS the added advantage of extra village time and effort wasted.

So if you're so dead set, then just get it over with. If this wrong lynch is going to happen, better now than later, so the village can learn and adapt more quickly.