Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2007, 02:27 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

[ QUOTE ]
The function, I'm using, CImage::AlphaBlend, definitely should do per-pixel alpha. I guess there must be a prob with the way I'm loading the .png files. I'll have another look.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did some poking around in the documentation (although I know nothing about windows programming). Could it be that you have to create the background image over which you impose the cards explicitly with an alpha channel? There's a flag createAlphaChannel in CImage:Create. Note that I'm talking about the destination (background) bitmap, not the CImage that you load from the png.
Old 09-02-2007, 03:05 PM

It's weird. The image definitely has alpha. When I load the image the alpha is there - I can look at the individual pixels. Looking at the docs for CImage::AlphaBlend it is fairly clear that per-pixel alpha is supported and yet when I call the code the alpha channel is ignored.

[censored] Microsoft. Google on the other hand is awesome. The 2nd result I got on searching "CImage AlphaBlend png" is this thread.

I tried pre-multiply the alpha into the png pixels. It didn't work either but it did make the corners black, which does look better. At this point I'm gonna leave it and see if anything else comes to mind.
Old 09-02-2007, 03:27 PM

do tournaments have a seperate information set than cash games...
what i mean is will information on $$ be transferred from tournie money to cash money.. so betting $1000 in a tournament will affect the amount of money i have won and lost in cash games?
Old 09-02-2007, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
do tournaments have a seperate information set than cash games...
what i mean is will information on $$ be transferred from tournie money to cash money.. so betting $1000 in a tournament will affect the amount of money i have won and lost in cash games?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, they are separate files. If you look in the folder you see "NHL Data (FTP).rtm" and "NHL Data(trny)(FTP).rtm"

..and I think I fixed the transparency issue. I was drawing into a window, which was then transferred to the screen. I had to set a color as a transparency key for the window and fill the window with that color, prior to drawing the cards.
Old 09-02-2007, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like RT is destroying or moving the HHs from the HandHistory file. I suppose that this is automatic. I still want to use PT, so my temp fix will be to set RT to archive to a folder labeled "Unprocessed PT," and just point PT there instead of the HandHistory file.

Easy enough, but I'm curious if others are doing this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you somehow checked the "Move processed hand histories" box? It's on the Preferences->Stars Settings menu (assuming you play on Stars) If you are using PT to process the files after playing, you should leave it unchecked and have PT move the files over.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I use FTP and I noticed that the options are slightly different from Stars. The processing setup described above isn't terrible because I'd rather not have PT processing hands at the same time as RT, and I'm not using any other HUDs. But if you have another suggestion, I'd love to hear it.

On another note, I really want to thank you for this software. I used to use GT+, but it's a bit of a pain in the ass. I must have tried PAHUD 2 or 3 times and hated it every time. This is some [censored] kickass software you've created. Expect to see a donation coming you way soon.
Old 09-02-2007, 04:53 PM

Realtime leaves the files alone unless you check the move observed or move my hand histories boxes. At least it didnt for me when I checked it just now.

The FTP client deletes the observed table files when you close the table. If you are mining and don't have PT or anything else moving the observed files, I'd recommend you select the "move observed" option. Otherwise, you lose the files.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:05 PM

I data-mine with my hud. I dont run PT while datamining, and I also dont run PT while playing. I only import my played hands, after I am done with my sessions. I use only the HUD during actual play to read the hand histories.

The HUD has always kept track of hands as they happen during play. And PT always imports the hands after my session, then moves out the processed histories. RT doesnt seem to move any of the Played Hands, only the observed hands.

I have no desire for the Observed Hands to go in my PT DB, only my Played Hands.

This is how I have my RT - FT Settings, and my PT FT Import settings.

Old 09-03-2007, 12:04 AM

Just wanted to post a message to say thankyou for this great software. Strangely enough it seems to work better for me than PAHUD ever has!

I do have a couple of requests though that I hope you may consider.

* Would it be possible to have the average PFR listed alongside the average VP$IP/FISH/Pot etc on the lists of tables that realtime shows? Having the PFR listed would make it an even handier table selection tool.

* About the only thing I miss from PAHUD is it's ability to automatically change the text colour or the stats depending on the villians playing style. I.E VP$IP is red for a tight player and green for a loose. It would be fantastic if realtime could integrate a similar system where it switches the text to another colour when based upon criteria set by the player i.e under 30% VP$IP = Red higher than 30% VP$IP = Green. Something like that where the user can set the percentages for each stat would be absolutely fantastic.

* Finally, and it's not a big deal, but would it be possible to update the first post of this thread when a new version is released? I've missed the updates a few times as the post gets buried in the thread.

Other than that thanks again for a fantastic, stable piece of software!
Old 09-03-2007, 09:46 AM

hmm, sometimes mine doesnt work, no display apears on my tables
Old 09-03-2007, 06:21 PM

it looks fantasting! hope someday You can make it work on ipoker network [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]