Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 02:36 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

by the way, I must say that I signed up only for this topic. I am a marginal poker player at best, and have complete distain for Hold 'Em. Nothing against the players, just not my favorite game by a country mile and it irritates me that I have to travel far & wide to find a good stud or lowball game, or that there's 1 Omaha table for every 100 Hold 'Em tables. Ah well. In any case I found this place as the Brandi Rose story was published, in part, on a fantasy football community site that I frequent...some of us marginal poker players chat and this story has spread like wildfire throughout the known world.

But the bottom line is that it's quite compelling. sex, drugs, suicide, depression, money, theivery, accusations of rape (which would really just be blackmail or extortion, by the way, not rape or attempted rape) and manipulation. This topic is like crack - I wait with baited breath for the next post by our favorite gold digger Brandi. I am having withdrawls as I type, all shakey and jittery.

One thing that strikes me is this: if someone is a user/taker, who uses their greed & sexuality to take advantage of people then gets taken for it, who's fault is that, really? I am inclined to believe that if Captain Tom splooged on Brandi's back during that huggling session and profited 12K from this, then Brandi got exactly what she deserved. I am also quite certain that it's a small % of the money she's hustled out of others.

But then, what do I know...I'm just a nipple.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:44 PM

Default Re: Newhizzle\'s FTP Stats

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hated to see this, but check out Newhizzle's stats for high stakes Limit Holdem at FTP since September.

FTP Stats since September

ouch. Stuck $320,000. No wonder he's been crying.

PairTheBoard

[/ QUOTE ]

In just 21 hours of play. That really is depressing.

[/ QUOTE ]

That wasn't Mark playing on the account, although he did have a piece of the action.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:48 PM

posted by neverwin on his forum

"On January 8th, 2007 I will be holding a seminar in Vegas to speak of truth on any matters involving all threads on NWP and 2 plus 2, there will also be a question and answer session directly after my speech. For those that are interested in finding out the truth to all the rumors circulating the net at this time "the juiciest of all gossip" please private message me your email, and a formal invitation will be sent out asap. You can bring one guest and there will be an attendance fee of 100 dollars sent via pokerstars to account Neverwin.

Specal Guests attending: Chantilt, Brandi, Dan Druff, Bryan Micon, and Newhouse.

I can hardly wait!"
Old 12-21-2006, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
by the way, I must say that I signed up only for this topic. I am a marginal poker player at best, and have complete distain for Hold 'Em. Nothing against the players, just not my favorite game by a country mile and it irritates me that I have to travel far & wide to find a good stud or lowball game, or that there's 1 Omaha table for every 100 Hold 'Em tables. Ah well. In any case I found this place as the Brandi Rose story was published, in part, on a fantasy football community site that I frequent...some of us marginal poker players chat and this story has spread like wildfire throughout the known world.

But the bottom line is that it's quite compelling. sex, drugs, suicide, depression, money, theivery, accusations of rape (which would really just be blackmail or extortion, by the way, not rape or attempted rape) and manipulation. This topic is like crack - I wait with baited breath for the next post by our favorite gold digger Brandi. I am having withdrawls as I type, all shakey and jittery.

One thing that strikes me is this: if someone is a user/taker, who uses their greed & sexuality to take advantage of people then gets taken for it, who's fault is that, really? I am inclined to believe that if Captain Tom splooged on Brandi's back during that huggling session and profited 12K from this, then Brandi got exactly what she deserved. I am also quite certain that it's a small % of the money she's hustled out of others.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's good stuff.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:52 PM

Location: Trapped in an alley in Abilene, with all but four shells spent

[ QUOTE ]
All,

The main takeaway from all of this is that hizzle got very lucky that Brandi was a headcase, because otherwise she easily would have taken him for a few hundred thousand (or everything) instead of a measly 30k. Hopefully he learned his lesson and the next hotter, smarter, savvier chick won't get all his money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most insightful post of the thread.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pierced or unpierced ?
Old 12-21-2006, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
'Suicide attempt' is certainly a stretch IMO. But it probably is in poor taste anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and god knows we don't need poor taste in this forum!

NCAces
Old 12-21-2006, 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pierced or unpierced ?

[/ QUOTE ]

You've seen the photos, no? Some of my best work. The good news in all of this is that Brandi & I have an interview tomorrow at a diamond cutting shop. Wish me luck, it's my big break! I believe within a year I will be a millionaire. I will fly one day. My only challenge is competing with the other nipple for attention. She's a jealous b!tch and will likely hog all the glory once we're famous.
Old 12-21-2006, 03:01 PM

My nomination for new forum catchphrase

Old 12-21-2006, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
posted by neverwin on his forum

"On January 8th, 2007 I will be holding a seminar in Vegas to speak of truth on any matters involving all threads on NWP and 2 plus 2, there will also be a question and answer session directly after my speech. For those that are interested in finding out the truth to all the rumors circulating the net at this time "the juiciest of all gossip" please private message me your email, and a formal invitation will be sent out asap. You can bring one guest and there will be an attendance fee of 100 dollars sent via pokerstars to account Neverwin.

Specal Guests attending: Chantilt, Brandi, Dan Druff, Bryan Micon, and Newhouse.

I can hardly wait!"

[/ QUOTE ]

so this WAS a big marketing ploy to unbusto... omfg i love it
Closed Thread