Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2005, 12:00 AM

Default MTH released

I am happy to inform you that MTH v2.013 has been relased now.

This also marks a new era for MTH, hopefully. When i first made a post about MTH v1 i told that it was to be free forever. Lately MTH has taken a lot of my time, both in regards of supporting people, but also in regards of fixing problems and adding new features. I do however have a hard time finding the time to keep up the development of MTH when i have to work on the side (besides my studies at the university). Hopefully by chargin a small fee for MTH, i'll have the time to make some really cool advancements.

It is my goal that casual gamers / laptop gamers still may use MTH without having to pay. That's why the demo version will run indefinitely and allow up to three tables. The only features that have been disabled in the demo is the SNG Opener and Voice Commands.

The current 2.012 version will run for a couple of days more. I will not release 2.013 by auto update until .12 runs out, so you will still be able to use .12 while upgrading to .13, if you wish to do so.

You can read about the registering process on http://www.multitablehelper.com

I have made the EULA pretty straight forward harsh. This is not an indication of me discontinuing the development of MTH, quite the contrary. The reason for me to explicitly say that support is not a part of the registration fee is that i have to remain the ability to take a week off during exam periods and such.

All those who have donated for MTH, thank you! You do of course not need to pay for a license. Simply email me a reference to your donation and your product id (in the About dialog box), and i will send you a license code.

If you have any suggestions, comments, testimonials regarding MTH, please send them to my new address support@multitablehelper.com

As MTH has now become payware, i do not expect to be able to continue my "new version" posts at MTH, and i fully respect that. (If a mod would please confirm this to me i would appreciate that [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]). I will be putting up a forum at my site soon so that i have a place to post about new releases etc.

Again, thank you for all your support through the development of MTH!

edit: Title was 13 versions old.
-Sam