Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2007, 03:31 PM

Default Re: *LOUNGE CONTEST - Hottest Male Characters*

Congratulations to those who are still in this contest.
While I am completely crushed and feel horribly slighted to have been given the boot, I concede.

I will forever be kicking myself (well maybe only for another two minutes or so) for not going with Aragorn and opting for The Scorpion King.

Good Luck All!!!

This was actually quite fun!
Old 10-19-2007, 03:37 PM

I think The Scorpion King guy was, if you'll pardon me, more a male fantasy about men than a female one. For us dudes, it's important to be able to shout at people and smash chairs over their backs, kill a buffalo with your bare hands, and be hyooge, as these essential skill sets are part of our daily lives. For the femmes, less hyooge and violent is probably pretty much fine.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think The Scorpion King guy was, if you'll pardon me, more a male fantasy about men than a female one. For us dudes, it's important to be able to shout at people and smash chairs over their backs, kill a buffalo with your bare hands, and be hyooge, as these essential skill sets are part of our daily lives. For the femmes, less hyooge and violent is probably pretty much fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I am sure that is pretty true and agree, especially since he lost to the dopey eyed granola looking dude from the Mega-Chick flick.

I was SO close to going with Aragorn, but was hoping to hold him in reserve for later rounds if no one else used him. Too bad too because my round 3 & 4 picks were just killer!
Old 10-19-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I am sure that is pretty true and agree, especially since he lost to the dopey eyed granola looking dude from the Mega-Chick flick.

I was SO close to going with Aragorn, but was hoping to hold him in reserve for later rounds if no one else used him. Too bad too because my round 3 & 4 picks were just killer!

[/ QUOTE ]

Feel free to PM with those picks, Fish. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2007, 04:58 PM

WHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin Gross - "Grosse Pointe Blank"

The web doesn't do this man justice... unfortunately.

Edit: am I supposed to be putting a description in for these guys???
Old 10-19-2007, 05:00 PM

I will try to rate the latest entries after my meeting. Unfortunately, if I don't get time at work today, I won't be able to until tomorrow morning.

#@$@$#@% Friday afternoon meetings. These people are sick, SICK I tell you!
Old 10-19-2007, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The web doesn't do this man justice... unfortunately.

[/ QUOTE ]Luckily, I have seen the movie about 30 times and he is one of my all-time favorite characters You shall score very well with him with at least one judge.
Old 10-19-2007, 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Feel free to PM with those picks, Fish. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dom, I would love to, I really would.

If I send them to you and you use them and win can I wear the crown a couple times? I assume there must be a crown awarded to the winner, right?
Old 10-19-2007, 05:25 PM

Default Re: my third pick

Ugh. Damn you Dom! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] There's no way I can beat William Wallace! even if he is a little bit of a shorty (not that there's anything wrong with that) Especially not with my pic that I had on the back burner. I've got to hand it to you. Brilliant move. God what to do, what to do.
Old 10-19-2007, 05:36 PM

Default Re: my third pick

[ QUOTE ]
even if he is a little bit of a shorty

[/ QUOTE ]Stop trying to influence the judges!