FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What's your move?
Fold 16 57.14%
Push 10 35.71%
Stop N Go 2 7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2006, 06:10 PM

Default Re: Mass Culling Phase II.

So what's Phase III? What the hell are we waiting on?
Old 07-02-2006, 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
did Dynasty just lock the GG v Kipin thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. It's [censored]'s decsion whether or not to run an OOT Survivor. And, he's actually stated he prefers not to run one and simply ban/exile people on his own.

Of course, [censored] may change his mind. But, until he does, nobody else is running an OOT Survivor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dynasty, I PM'ed [censored] and he told me that it was cool for someone to run it outside of his creation but he would have no problem enforcing it.

I accidentally deleted the PM or I'd paste it for you.
Old 07-02-2006, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. It's [censored]'s decsion whether or not to run an OOT Survivor. And, he's actually stated he prefers not to run one and simply ban/exile people on his own.

Of course, [censored] may change his mind. But, until he does, nobody else is running an OOT Survivor.

[/ QUOTE ]

dynasty stop [censored] meddling and let [censored] decide whether he wants to enforce the results of the thread or ban snaggle for starting it or create his own version. there was nothing inherently wrong with the thread, people were intersted in it, and it wasn't hurting anything.
Old 07-02-2006, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

seeing how kipin and gamblex2 both accepted, if one of them were to start the thread could it be held then?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not happening unless I hear from [censored] myself.
Old 07-02-2006, 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
using your eyes and any sort of deduction may help in answering this useless question before you bothered asking it

[/ QUOTE ]

so how stupid do this make you for responding to my useless question?

[/ QUOTE ]

not anywhere near as retarded as you for not being able to think
Old 07-02-2006, 06:26 PM

Well, now Sponger is banned.
Old 07-02-2006, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dynasty, I PM'ed [censored] and he told me that it was cool for someone to run it outside of his creation but he would have no problem enforcing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is the case, the thread can be unlocked and the contest continued. But, it will be [censored] who makes this decision.
Old 07-02-2006, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is the case, the thread can be unlocked and the contest continued. But, it will be [censored] who makes this decision.

[/ QUOTE ]

instead of locking the thread to start, why not ask [censored] first if it should be locked. there is NOTHING in the OOT rules that say no survivors so there is no reason to presume they are no good. just b/c [censored] said it wasn't his preference to do one doesn't mean that others cannot.

OOT survivors are fun with willing participants. threads should be assumed ok until proven otherwise, not vice versa.

stick to locking obviously inappropriate threads and not ones you are unsure of.

thanks.
Old 07-02-2006, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

instead of locking the thread to start, why not ask [censored] first if it should be locked. there is NOTHING in the OOT rules that say no survivors so there is no reason to presume they are no good. just b/c [censored] said it wasn't his preference to do one doesn't mean that others cannot.

OOT survivors are fun with willing participants. threads should be assumed ok until proven otherwise, not vice versa.

stick to locking obviously inappropriate threads and not ones you are unsure of.

thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm... That sounds like criticism of Dynasty.... careful now, he has God powers you know.
Old 07-02-2006, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

instead of locking the thread to start, why not ask [censored] first if it should be locked.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] isn't around.

OOT Survivor isn't happening without [censored] giving his explicit and public backing of it.

If he gives his consent, the contest is simply delayed. Even OOT addicts should be able to deal with that little inconvienence.