Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2006, 01:08 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

[ QUOTE ]
Your response to patton's argument:

[ QUOTE ]

You MAY be overthinking this? Um yeah. What's sad is to me this thought process almost looks genuine. I hope you're a wolf because if ARE a villager you're as nutty of an overthinker is Nick.

[/ QUOTE ]

You serious? I'm not saying I'm sold on Alex, but this is standard. I mentioned how you could be doing it by including me in your posts (saying you think I'm clear and horn is a wolf).

That was a main reason I hesitated making that post about you - because you included me as a 'villager'. So, it puts attention directly on me if you are a wolf. (It also puts attention on my if you are a villager - so, it's lose/lose for me really)

But the wolf strategy of naming a wolf to clear their name when that other wolf gets killed, spans generations.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's stupid. Alex Levine is NOT using this strategy!
Old 05-04-2006, 01:10 PM

Patton,

Too right? I thought it was obvious to anyone with an ounce of common sense that Hornacek was a villager. I was right about xorbie, but so was Kyro and others. It's not as if xorbie was a huge suspect and I dazzled everyone with my proclamation of his innocence. I don't think I've done anything particularly notable yet.

And by the way, if I was such a genius wolf, I'd probably come up with something more original than having a wolf and a villager as my two main suspects.

Change back to junkmail. You're trying to drive your "lose/lose" point too hard I think.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

It's stupid. Alex Levine is NOT using this strategy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Did he tell you this in your nightly wolf chat?
Old 05-04-2006, 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're trying to drive your "lose/lose" point too hard I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice, I mention once in my initial post about Bobo, and then once stating why I was hesitant about making any posts about Bobo - that's really driving hit home!

Good choice. After you decided yesterday that you might almost switch to Bobo because he's more wolfy, you switch back to me because of a very minor reason - even though you've been more convinced by Bobo and we probably gain more by lynching him ... but maybe that information is too much for you to handle ...

At this point, we might get the most information by lynching you.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Patton,

Too right? I thought it was obvious to anyone with an ounce of common sense that Hornacek was a villager. I was right about xorbie, but so was Kyro and others. It's not as if xorbie was a huge suspect and I dazzled everyone with my proclamation of his innocence. I don't think I've done anything particularly notable yet.

And by the way, if I was such a genius wolf, I'd probably come up with something more original than having a wolf and a villager as my two main suspects.

Change back to junkmail. You're trying to drive your "lose/lose" point too hard I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

All I can do is get my thoughts out there for the village to decide. I see something fishy, I attack it. In my reread this morning I was convinced of two things... BobO is a wolf, and you look like you are attempting a hostile wolf takeover and I want it stopped before it begins. I just think wolves are getting smarter and more sneaky in their strategies and you seem to fit the bill.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:21 PM

[] [censored]
[1] alex levin votes junkmail
[1] amplify votes junkmail
[3] bobojedafan votes kyro
[] chuckles
[0] durron votes junkmail
[] elevens
[] fnord votes amplify
[] iron yuppie
[3] junkmail votes Bobo
[1] kyro votes bobo
[] madtown
[] Nicholas
[0] patton votes AlexLevin
[0] ScottHoward votes Shortline
[1] Shortline votes Bobo
[] sumzero
[] SynSid
[1] thebram votes voraciousreader
[0] tiedup votes
[] TJ
[] tokyo
[1] VoraciousReader
[] wdcbooks
[] zurvan votes thebram
Old 05-04-2006, 01:24 PM

As much as I hate to say it, I dont think Junk is a wolf. The fact that he callously attacked me (new) is probably not a good idea for a wolf seeking to avoid any votes out of anger.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:26 PM

Zurvan, no offense, but I am always suspicious of people who defend me without much reason. It seems too much like they are trying to use me as a shield.

I still think thebram is clearly a good vote, here, though. Maybe it is because I play/mod so many turbos, but I am tired to death of the "fly under the radar, make it to endgame" strategy. I was starting to wonder about shortline too, but I think he is probably just understandably gun shy after last game.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Nice, I mention once in my initial post about Bobo, and then once stating why I was hesitant about making any posts about Bobo - that's really driving hit home!

Good choice. After you decided yesterday that you might almost switch to Bobo because he's more wolfy, you switch back to me because of a very minor reason - even though you've been more convinced by Bobo and we probably gain more by lynching him ... but maybe that information is too much for you to handle ...

At this point, we might get the most information by lynching you.

[/ QUOTE ]
I keep switching back and forth because both of you sound so wolfy that I can't decide which one is a better choice.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:31 PM

Forgot to bold! Voting thebram.