Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2006, 08:17 AM

Default Re: MTH released

[ QUOTE ]

This is a feature that i have already implemented in the upcoming .29. A key command that will temporarily suspend MTH completely, allowing you to get rid of bot test windows, chat, whatever else that requires your attention [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice work [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Speaking of .29 and new hotkeys btw, would it be possible to bind some keys to send a check/fold in turn message to selected quadrants/areas? This would be a major timesaver multitabling i think.

Guessing it's too much to ask for a bet/raise pot/given percentage of pot function by the next version, allthough it is at the top of my wishlist considering i havent played a sng since march or something like that. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-04-2006, 09:54 AM

Default Re: Upgrading to 2.028

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Any update on the SNG Opener?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, as of yet, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please stop going deep in to the 1 Mil Sunday tournament and fix this. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-04-2006, 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

This is a feature that i have already implemented in the upcoming .29. A key command that will temporarily suspend MTH completely, allowing you to get rid of bot test windows, chat, whatever else that requires your attention [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice work [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Speaking of .29 and new hotkeys btw, would it be possible to bind some keys to send a check/fold in turn message to selected quadrants/areas? This would be a major timesaver multitabling i think.

Guessing it's too much to ask for a bet/raise pot/given percentage of pot function by the next version, allthough it is at the top of my wishlist considering i havent played a sng since march or something like that. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This probably won't be implemented before i make the manual table focusing system since MTH wouldn't know what table is the active one, until it really is active - hence there's no preselect buttons.

MTH doesn't know anything about the pot/players, so it wouldn't know the pot size as it is now. If i at some point implement hand knowledge into MTH, this would surely be implemented [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-04-2006, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please stop going deep in to the 1 Mil Sunday tournament and fix this. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, it was last saturday that i went semi-deep (22nd), i'm hoping to make it even deeper tonight - sorry [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-04-2006, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, it was last saturday that i went semi-deep (22nd), i'm hoping to make it even deeper tonight - sorry [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
You won 22nd in the Sunday Million?!?!?!?

VN! Congrats! How much you win?
Old 06-04-2006, 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Would it be possible to add a hotkey for mth not to direct focus to the active table temporarily? The focus is a great help when playing with overlap, but with the new party bot protection system where you have to type in some random text every now and then, it is hard as heck to type in that window while mth keeps stealing focus away from it. This would also make using the chatbox a whole lot easier when playing with overlap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto! Great Idea!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Orca,

The bot test is becomming a real pain in the kiester... I just got it twice within 5 minutes.... Can you put a priority on a hot key that allows you to "Pause" the "forct table to front" issue?"

thx!

P1

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a tempoarary ahk script that will pause MTH. You'll need another freeware program, and will need to modify the path in the script to point to where you copy

Here's the download for the freeware suspend program:

http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/PsSuspend.html

; Suspend MTH (for Bot Test etc. when "Force Active Table to top" is checked in MTH)
+p::
If Not MTHPaused then
{
MTHPaused := True
Run, C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\pssuspend.exe MTH.exe,,Hide ; pause MTH
msgbox, MTH = %MTHPaused%
}
Else
{
MTHPaused := False
Run, C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\pssuspend.exe -r MTH.exe,,Hide ; un-pause MTH
msgbox, MTH = %MTHPaused%`
}
Return
Old 06-04-2006, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You won 22nd in the Sunday Million?!?!?!?

VN! Congrats! How much you win?

[/ QUOTE ]

A bit short of 6k if i remember correctly... I used like 1k for buyin (damn satellites!).
Old 06-04-2006, 04:34 PM

Ouch!!!!! I thought the direct buyin was only $200!!!! lol
Anyway nice job
Old 06-04-2006, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's a tempoarary ahk script that will pause MTH. You'll need another freeware program, and will need to modify the path in the script to point to where you copy

; Suspend MTH (for Bot Test etc. when "Force Active Table to top" is checked in MTH)
If Not MTHPaused then
{
}
Else
{
}
Return

[/ QUOTE ]

Warning: Not Debugged yet!!! (oops.. .sorry). The msg boxes are screwing it up, and I think the MTH program is somehow still holding focus while the process frezzes...

I might just write another script to kill MHT, then have to restart it after killing it... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] better than nothing until v.029 comes out [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I removed the msgbox lines above, but I still don't think it's working [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-04-2006, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

If Not MTHPaused then
{
}
Else
{
}
Return

[/ QUOTE ]

Warning: Not Debugged yet!!! (oops.. .sorry). The msg boxes are screwing it up, and I think the MTH program is somehow still holding focus while the process frezzes...

I might just write another script to kill MHT, then have to restart it after killing it... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] better than nothing until v.029 comes out [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I removed the msgbox lines above, but I still don't think it's working [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If MTH's process is blocked while there is an active table, Party will most likely freeze/crash as it's waiting for MTH to respond. I think the safest thing to do temporarily is to kill the process entirely and then restart it.