Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Backing out of a deal in exchange for money is..
OK 68 86.08%
A scumbag move 7 8.86%
Results plz 4 5.06%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-2007, 03:16 AM

Default Re: B,B, or V?: lilholdem interview!

what a thread

400th!
Old 08-04-2007, 03:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Man, when Chump Change gets riled up about something, he's one of my very favorite posters

And seriously, how is "wigger" not racist? Has anyone in this thread who used it to describe Chad NOT used it in a derogatory manner? Has not said "You're a white guy who acts like a black guy" and meant it as an insult? Again, how is that not racist?

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, your logic is incredibly offbase. it's not derogatory because of the race of people he acts like, it's simply because he's trying to be someone/something he's not. and failing miserably, as all wiggers do, because they are in fact NOT black. the term is not meant to mean, oh man you're a wigger, which means you're trying to act like a black person and black people SUCK so you do also. it simply means someone who is white trying to act like they are black. it's not racist at all.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:26 AM

At some level....has anyone thought of the possibility that he's intentionally playing dumb on the interview (as it's over the phone) to benefit himself or whatever he wants.

That or he could possibly have made a subconsicious effort to tank the interview.

Not saying that's it....but it is a possibility.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry but I can't hold back.

I'll be one of the brave one to say that lilholdem is not a winner at poker.. perioddd. Yea I know he's up money over the past 4.1k tournaments or watever.A high ROI over 4.1k donkaments means nothing to me. I still think people can luckbox over that amount of hands. I won't be surprise to see him bust soon.

If you seriously think that he's a winner after listening at him explain how he plays poker through that interview, then I don't know wtf poker is. I hate saying this, but usually when you talk to someone about poker, you can tell if they are good or not. Saying stuff like you go by instinct is probably the most stupidest thing I ever heard. And if you are going to say I'm wrong on that, then maybe I should quit on life.

Oh and no comments on how he dresses. He can dress like a tranny for all I care, the man gets to chose how he dresses, and people who make fun of him have their right to thier opinions.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. i know i said i wouldn't open this again but it was just too damn tempting. to those of you who have disagreed with me and called me ignorant and whatnot, the irony of your insults is golden. if you opposed my views on lilholdem, which i admit were somewhat harsh since i don't know him personally, you simply should have defended him. instead, you took the same route i supposedly went, and attacked me. ever heard of ad hominem? i made some comments about what kind of person it seemed he was, and if someone knows different and wanted to dispute that, fine. you say i have no right to insult someone i don't know? well then what the [censored] gives you the right to defend people you don't know? or to insult me, someone you don't know either? if someone that really does know him well comes on here and says i'm wrong, fine, i'll shut up. i just think it's hilarious that you think i'm ignorant or a piece of [censored] or whatever for insulting someone, and then you pretty much do the same thing towards me. some of you guys are so [censored] pathetic, picking out people on here that you THINK you're smarter than and attempting to belittle them by coming up with witty phrases and weak insults. something tells me you got picked on too much in high school. at least i reserved judgement to form an opinion on someone until i saw them and heard them speak. back to the topic, i agree with the above post. i think that someone that plays basketball or football can have a natural, instinctal skill and not know how to articulate it a LOT easier than a poker player. the difference obviously being poker is entirely mental. i realize some people go more on feel than math, but christ either way you should at least be able to describe it, i.e. instead of calculating pot odds, number of outs, or fold equity, talk about reading players, looking for tells, changing gears, etc. and basically, all we got out of the interview was duhhhhh IDK. i know i'm overusing this analogy, but even a superstar baseball player who just KNOWS deep down how to hit the ball, but just can't articulate it... even that guy can say, "well, the pitcher pitches the ball, and i hit it with the bat". for lilholdem, that would be like analyzing poker to a degree of infinity. listen, i will admit i was a little harsh on the kid. i put an extreme emphasis on education and frankly i can't see why anyone wouldn't, so his story was just disturbing to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not asking for an english paper, but would it kill you to use paragraphs and not have a dozen run on sentences?

And there is a big difference between attacking you and attacking LH. First of all, your insults were personal. If you can't tell the difference between me and several other people telling you you're a moron and you making derogatory comments to LH, then I can't help you out.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well i believe that someone who is aggressive will do harm to you..

if i walk up and call a white woman or man a whigger they will 99% of the time walk by or think i am crazy and not do anything.. thus, be nonaggressive and not care.. its like calling someone a cracker.. a black person can call a white person that and they not care.. however, flip it around and have a white person call a black person a nagger, then all hell breaks lose

you walk up to a MASS majority of black females and males and call them a nagger, you will more than likely be physically, verbally injured or killed..

sorry we ain't all rich white boys who went to an all white school.. i know many here have grown up, i have especially in my school with them and know that they don't appreciate it where as we could care less and laugh at their ignorance when they call us whiggers but they flip out over one word..

[/ QUOTE ]

You are so dumb that i'm actually scientifically intrigued. It's fascinating.

And why do you keep saying 'whigger'?

Where does the [censored] H come from?

You know it's racist and ignorant as [censored] and that's why you're trying to change the spelling.

Gotdamn you're one ignorant white bread backwards bigot.

[/ QUOTE ]

As much as I dont agree with bulldogs' tone, you are just as [censored] bad and just as [censored] ignorant. Lilholdem is a wigger, there I said, am I racist? Please tell me that me using that word makes me racist. I have friends of all races and I can guarantee you not one of them would label me as a racist for using this word. They are intelligent enough to know what the term means and that by me saying it I am not speaking in a bad light towards African Americans. You claiming that simply using this word makes someone racist is [censored] retarded and makes you sound more ignorant than the people you are attacking.

EDIT: Would like to clarify that I am not blindly defending all of the views and attitudes of some posters in this thread. I am simply saying that use of the word "wigger" does not automatically make someone racist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um.

Ok, using a racist phrase or word doesn't necessarily make somebody racist and I never said it did. For somebody that just accused another of sucking at reading, i'm surprised you didn't catch this distinction.

But whatev, that's neither here nor there.

The question I have is this:

What exactly is a wigger?

Because I really don't know, although I have been making my best educated guess, and that guess as it pertains to this thread is this:

'Wigger' is a combination of the words 'white' and 'n*gger'. When a white person looks or acts like a 'n*gger' then they are a 'wigger'. In littleHoldThem's case, he has his teeth capped with precious metals and stones, otherwise known as a 'grill' or 'grillz'. This is a very stupid and ridiculous form of jewelry and something only stupid n*ggers would do, therefore LittleHE is a stupid white n*gger, or wigger.

Am I clear or am I missing something?
Old 08-04-2007, 03:34 AM

Different people grow up in different places you dumb fk, race aside.

You hate him cuz you aren't him.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The former.
Oh [censored] probably rhetorical and I fell for it. DAMN YOU CHUMP CHANGE!!
Old 08-04-2007, 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Man, when Chump Change gets riled up about something, he's one of my very favorite posters

And seriously, how is "wigger" not racist? Has anyone in this thread who used it to describe Chad NOT used it in a derogatory manner? Has not said "You're a white guy who acts like a black guy" and meant it as an insult? Again, how is that not racist?

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, your logic is incredibly offbase. it's not derogatory because of the race of people he acts like, it's simply because he's trying to be someone/something he's not. and failing miserably, as all wiggers do, because they are in fact NOT black. the term is not meant to mean, oh man you're a wigger, which means you're trying to act like a black person and black people SUCK so you do also. it simply means someone who is white trying to act like they are black. it's not racist at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, he's not acting white, which is dressing very clean cut without any precious stones attached to your face. That's what being white means.

Instead, he's trying to act like a n*gger, which is not dressing clean cut and is having all manner of precious stones attached to your face. That's what being a stupid n*gger means.

So he's a wigger. I get it now, I just wasn't thinking it through before.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well i believe that someone who is aggressive will do harm to you..

if i walk up and call a white woman or man a whigger they will 99% of the time walk by or think i am crazy and not do anything.. thus, be nonaggressive and not care.. its like calling someone a cracker.. a black person can call a white person that and they not care.. however, flip it around and have a white person call a black person a nagger, then all hell breaks lose

you walk up to a MASS majority of black females and males and call them a nagger, you will more than likely be physically, verbally injured or killed..

sorry we ain't all rich white boys who went to an all white school.. i know many here have grown up, i have especially in my school with them and know that they don't appreciate it where as we could care less and laugh at their ignorance when they call us whiggers but they flip out over one word..

[/ QUOTE ]

You are so dumb that i'm actually scientifically intrigued. It's fascinating.

And why do you keep saying 'whigger'?

Where does the [censored] H come from?

You know it's racist and ignorant as [censored] and that's why you're trying to change the spelling.

Gotdamn you're one ignorant white bread backwards bigot.

[/ QUOTE ]

As much as I dont agree with bulldogs' tone, you are just as [censored] bad and just as [censored] ignorant. Lilholdem is a wigger, there I said, am I racist? Please tell me that me using that word makes me racist. I have friends of all races and I can guarantee you not one of them would label me as a racist for using this word. They are intelligent enough to know what the term means and that by me saying it I am not speaking in a bad light towards African Americans. You claiming that simply using this word makes someone racist is [censored] retarded and makes you sound more ignorant than the people you are attacking.

EDIT: Would like to clarify that I am not blindly defending all of the views and attitudes of some posters in this thread. I am simply saying that use of the word "wigger" does not automatically make someone racist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um.

Ok, using a racist phrase or word doesn't necessarily make somebody racist and I never said it did. For somebody that just accused another of sucking at reading, i'm surprised you didn't catch this distinction.

But whatev, that's neither here nor there.

The question I have is this:

What exactly is a wigger?

Because I really don't know, although I have been making my best educated guess, and that guess as it pertains to this thread is this:

'Wigger' is a combination of the words 'white' and 'n*gger'. When a white person looks or acts like a 'n*gger' then they are a 'wigger'. In littleHoldThem's case, he has his teeth capped with precious metals and stones, otherwise known as a 'grill' or 'grillz'. This is a very stupid and ridiculous form of jewelry and something only stupid n*ggers would do, therefore LittleHE is a stupid white n*gger, or wigger.

[/ QUOTE ]

um.

yes, you are. first off, assuming we had to have a word for this type of person, what would you suggest we called them? wlacks? wafrican americans? one simple explanation is that anything else besides wigger just sounds really stupid and doesn't flow (no pun intended). i obviously don't know who came up with the word. the person could have been racist himself and meant to use the word in a racist way. but if your intentions in using the word are not racist, then how is the word racist? isn't it the intentions that matter anyhow? call me a stereotype, whatever, i don't care- but the style of clothing and jewelry lilholdem displays CLEARLY is seen on far more blacks than whites. it's just a term that describes someone that chooses a lifestyle that is more consistent with blacks than whites. i agree it is not usually used in a positive light, because it is often comical to see someone trying desperately to be someone or something they're not. that's really all there is to it.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:45 AM

Oh yeah and since all the experts are converging, another question:

What's the difference between a 'wigger' and a 'n*gger lover'?

Was Benny Goodman,

a wigger or a n*gger lover?