Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 08:21 AM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone bothered to even ask Neteller to waive the 1.9% fee? Considering the circumstances, it seems like that would be the decent thing to do. Not only are they losing U.S. customers, but unless they can salvage their reputation, I can't see any customers wanting to do business with them after this mess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not happening. You can pay the fee and get your $$, or you can not get your $$. They have no incentive to waive the fee for you. Worth a shot I guess, dont get your hopes up though.

[/ QUOTE ]

They have incentive to do the right thing if they plan to continue doing business with non-U.S. customers. Do you really think non-U.S. customers aren't watching this very closely to see how we are being treated?
Old 01-28-2007, 08:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone bothered to even ask Neteller to waive the 1.9% fee? Considering the circumstances, it seems like that would be the decent thing to do. Not only are they losing U.S. customers, but unless they can salvage their reputation, I can't see any customers wanting to do business with them after this mess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not happening. You can pay the fee and get your $$, or you can not get your $$. They have no incentive to waive the fee for you. Worth a shot I guess, dont get your hopes up though.

[/ QUOTE ]

They have incentive to do the right thing if they plan to continue doing business with non-U.S. customers. Do you really think non-U.S. customers aren't watching this very closely to see how we are being treated?

[/ QUOTE ]

I cashed all the money I had on neteller other day as I did not want to have them just close and screw everyone.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:38 AM

Longtime member here would also like to help out american 2+2s. PM if you need to get money out of neteller. Standard low %(3% and NT fee), helping out the 2+2 community.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:41 AM

Vouching for SkaffaNL.... took about 30 minutes for $1200. Well done, quick, effiecient..
Old 01-28-2007, 08:46 AM

hi folks,

I'have figured out a way to tranfser money on a safe way. Pros and cons are netteller won't freeze your account but the non american guy who transfers needs the money in advance.

I came across this escrow service which offers neteller transfers. Both parties register on the service and create a transaction. It worked fine for me. Bad thing is the charge a 4% fee.

www.eco-trust.com
Old 01-28-2007, 08:52 AM

Just did a transfer for dekk and Burnsabre, so if anyone needs help, msg me on msn (michael_1337@hotmail.com). I only charge 5% (inluding neteller fee) minimum 50bux. 7k left to tranfer.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hi folks,

I'have figured out a way to tranfser money on a safe way. Pros and cons are netteller won't freeze your account but the non american guy who transfers needs the money in advance.

I came across this escrow service which offers neteller transfers. Both parties register on the service and create a transaction. It worked fine for me. Bad thing is the charge a 4% fee.

www.eco-trust.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Not likely to work as most people are not going to put up that kinda money just to transfer someone eles's money out of neteller.
Old 01-28-2007, 09:01 AM

I need to transfer about $1800 to FT or Stars, FT preferable. Seems as if many people who are doing this have full PM boxes. Hit me up, known posters.
Old 01-28-2007, 09:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been trying to call them to ask them this. I am almost certain they will answer by saying "sorry, I can't do that." Because first of all I'm sure the CS rep I speak to CAN'T actually waive it, secondly because they probably want my $80 in fees, and finally because if they waive mine, everyone will want their waived.

But that being said, it is ABSO-F'ing-LUTELY RE-GODDAM-DICULOUS that they are suggesting our only method of withdrawl is through a means which nets them 1.9% on our money!!
Old 01-28-2007, 09:24 AM

I have $5600 stuck in Neteller and am looking for transfer to Stars. I PM'ed Green Devil and waiting for her response, but in the meanwhile if known posters please help me with part of the money, I'd be thankful
Closed Thread