Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2006, 11:11 PM

Default Re: v2.027 table locking up issue

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I started using MTH with 2.026 and now using 27 so I don't know if this is a problem with only 26 and 27 or with all..

I'm playing with flashing borders and "force active table to me topmost" on

every so often a single table starts blinking like it does when it is your turn..but it isn't my turn..it also forces that table to be topmost...I can move the table(I do this so that I can click other tables with the mouse) and the blinking border stays in place

after 30 seconds or so it blinks out and I can resume.

it does this every couple minutes or so..sometimes it goes for an hour or so without doing this..then it starts and happens over and over again.

it always does it with the same table(not location) just table.

sorry for the lengthy post

anyone else having the same problem

BTW I am not using the SNG opener(in case that matters)

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you're using 2.027 as i know i have fixed at least one case where this bug could occur in that version. If it still occurs, please enable logging in the preferences under the Miscellaenous tab and send me the log file (LOG.txt in the MTH installation folder) as quick as possible after the bug has occured (without restarting MTH as that will clear the log).

[/ QUOTE ]

Orca,

I know you just released 2.028, but I wanted to verify that this issue was fixed. I just emailed you a log file where the issue occured. Should I upgrade to 028?

thx!

[/ QUOTE ]

It should be fixed, you can always revert back to an older version, look at the website for a list of old versions [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-27-2006, 11:12 PM

Default Re: Upgrading to 2.028

[ QUOTE ]
I'm still having the freezing problem with 2.027, and wanted to upgrade to 2.028. The problem is that the install program is telling me that I have to uninstall the previous version.

Do I need my registration code again? (Of course, I can't locate it! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] )

[/ QUOTE ]

You shouldn't have to reenter your registration code. You can always email me with a reference to your original purchase (method/email/something) and i can lookup your code.
Old 05-28-2006, 06:33 AM

Any update on the SNG Opener?
Old 05-28-2006, 11:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-31-2006, 09:06 AM

Default Re: MTH released

Would it be possible to add a hotkey for mth not to direct focus to the active table temporarily? The focus is a great help when playing with overlap, but with the new party bot protection system where you have to type in some random text every now and then, it is hard as heck to type in that window while mth keeps stealing focus away from it. This would also make using the chatbox a whole lot easier when playing with overlap.
Old 05-31-2006, 09:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Would it be possible to add a hotkey for mth not to direct focus to the active table temporarily? The focus is a great help when playing with overlap, but with the new party bot protection system where you have to type in some random text every now and then, it is hard as heck to type in that window while mth keeps stealing focus away from it. This would also make using the chatbox a whole lot easier when playing with overlap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto! Great Idea!!!!
Old 06-03-2006, 10:55 AM

I'm getting PartyPoker crashes using SNG Opener and auto-resizer. It seems like it happens when the SNG Opener is agressively trying to open new tables.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-03-2006, 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto! Great Idea!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Orca,

The bot test is becomming a real pain in the kiester... I just got it twice within 5 minutes.... Can you put a priority on a hot key that allows you to "Pause" the "forct table to front" issue?"

thx!

P1
Old 06-03-2006, 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, as of yet, no.
Old 06-03-2006, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a feature that i have already implemented in the upcoming .29. A key command that will temporarily suspend MTH completely, allowing you to get rid of bot test windows, chat, whatever else that requires your attention [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]