Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Fours
Black 14 31.82%
Red 17 38.64%
Mixed 13 29.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2007, 11:50 PM

Default Re: Can anyone fill us in on Vanessa Rousso altercation?

[ QUOTE ]
I was just playing my match in the Event 31 $5k heads up. All of a sudden, right behind me, I hear a girl scream "Oh my God, that's [censored] sick!", loud enough for half of the room to hear her. Then I turn around and a guy says "But I flopped it." Then I see Vanessa Rousso grab her bag and storm out of the tournament room.

It immediately reminded me of this post, so I had to come and comment, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's probably headed here to get caught up on this thread. That'll cheer her up. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2007, 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was just playing my match in the Event 31 $5k heads up. All of a sudden, right behind me, I hear a girl scream "Oh my God, that's [censored] sick!", loud enough for half of the room to hear her. Then I turn around and a guy says "But I flopped it." Then I see Vanessa Rousso grab her bag and storm out of the tournament room.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's probably headed here to get caught up on this thread. That'll cheer her up. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, she's probably busy telling Chad/Peter about the guy who busted her so he can go threaten to kick his ass.

I think Brandi has more credibility on 2+2 than Vanessa at this point. LOL
Old 06-20-2007, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lol it's an adult poker competition. If someone wants to trash talk so frigg'n what? You're playing in a male dominated sport that revolves around gambling. If his remark was sexist, okay maybe (although hopefully she would be mature enough not to really care). Trash talking is part of poker... Deal with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

No trash talking IS NOT part of poker. It's a relatively recent fad propagated by immature little 'generation why' punkasses whose hormones dictate their table manners. Poker is not the NBA, or sure as hell shouldn't be anyway.

SO TRUE!!
Old 06-20-2007, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, she's probably busy in a ring game making aggressive calls.

I think Brandi has more credibility on 2+2 than Vanessa at this point. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-20-2007, 12:10 AM

What's up Aaron Been?

If you ever make a "your mom" joke to me I'm going to open-fist slap you back into 1988, sucka.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:13 AM

BTW anybody else find it amusing that it's always the women who come on 2+2 to make up some nonsense to justify their horrible behavior? I mean the male poker players do a ton of awful things and act like babies at the table too, but they don't come on the boards right after and lie about it and post when we're gossiping about them.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:14 AM

Is this the Vanessa Rousso topless pics thread or what?
Old 06-20-2007, 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is this the Vanessa Rousso topless with a garbage bag over her head pics thread or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

i wish
Old 06-20-2007, 12:26 AM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
So Chad asked him to apologize and Aaron stood there in silence—not that I would think he would have the class to be a man and apologize for such blatantly indefensible rudeness. Chad stuck up for me the way I would hope any guy would stick up for their girlfriend when they are blatantly and FOR NO REAON (on the heels of an apology to the table for taking extra time no less!!) disrespected and essentially abused at the poker table.

[/ QUOTE ]

rroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflr oflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrof lroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflr oflrofl
roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflro flroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflofl
Old 06-20-2007, 12:51 AM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So Chad asked him to apologize and Aaron stood there in silence—not that I would think he would have the class to be a man and apologize for such blatantly indefensible rudeness. Chad stuck up for me the way I would hope any guy would stick up for their girlfriend when they are blatantly and FOR NO REAON (on the heels of an apology to the table for taking extra time no less!!) disrespected and essentially abused at the poker table.

[/ QUOTE ]

rroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflr oflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrof lroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflr oflrofl
roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflro flroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflofl

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that little bit reveals who is lying. We have multiple witnesses to the hallway altercation and they all say that CB was being very aggressive, calling AB a pussy and challenging him to a fight.

Significantly different that the picture VR paints.