View Poll Results: Where Would You Go?
Olive Garden 47 66.20%
Chipotle 24 33.80%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-14-2007, 09:24 AM

Default Re: Dating: If you\'re short, you better make $$$$$$$

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Heh, I'm 5'8" and I know being short doent help with the ladies but 4"=$146,000?[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This was the part I found shocking. $146k/yr? Damn!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
precisely $146,000 a year more

[/ QUOTE ]

All you need to do is find chicks who are dating men who lose $100K a year. Your $50K will look like gold!
Old 04-14-2007, 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fluff,

I bet it's pretty easy to maintain a sunny outlook on life for a long, long time, when you're a stunningly beautiful redhead from San Diego, who comes from a lot of money, and has a rich young baller for a boyfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]
In a vacuum I wouldn't think much of this particular post. But it's like the 40th or 50th I've seen from you directed at fluff, FFK, I think Tennenbaum, and maybe others that is just super weird to me. All fairly recently, and all with a similar theme, "aren't you a pretty li'l thing, what with your good looks and attractive boyfriend and creature comforts". I've cringed at every one of them, partly because you almost never see the female poster respond with a "heh, good one, pal" validating response.

It just seems to me you harbor some bitterness towards these chicks and possibly jealousy towards their SO's - extra awkward since some of them are regular posters in this forum. That's great and all, but it also seems hypocritical when you turn around and rip on X-Factor for flirting with them, like he's some dog infringing upon your territory. This is relevant because it's no secret that you've been in flagrante delicto with more than one of them. (Also, as an aside, that Dids joins in on the ripping is a huge LOL for a ton of reasons. This may make him hate me more but he is so consistently clueless in chick threads he should just STFU on these matters for the sake of both him and humanity.)

My advice is to let these chicks breathe and enjoy a beer or two, but after reading your painful thread in El D's forum I'm sure you won't take it. Also, don't PM me about this, I was concerned about your well-being earlier this year and sent you a PM that you couldn't be bothered to respond to. I won't respond to yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice post, though I don't really get your Dids hate.
Old 04-14-2007, 11:14 AM

Tuq,

If you can't see the difference between the way Cardo carries himself and the way X pathetically flails at everything girl around here, you're pretty much exactly as stupid as I think you are. Yes, Cardo's a touch weird, but I promise you that's just how the guy writes. He's just talking, but X-Factor is trying to run game, badly, and that's fantastically weak.

This thread, at least when I joined in isn't so much about dating, but about basic human interaction and how you go about judging people. The assumption that the fact that I'm not knee deep in vagina means I've apparently never talked to a girl is pretty faulty. Frankly- I'm far more comfortable with my judgment than some guy 3 years my senior who insists on playing message board equality cop.
Old 04-14-2007, 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tuq,

If you can't see the difference between the way Cardo carries himself and the way X pathetically flails at everything girl around here, you're pretty much exactly as stupid as I think you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

I get the impression the main difference from your perspective is that 'cardo has spent more time on IRC.
Old 04-14-2007, 11:21 AM

Gump,

Sure, it helps that I know Cardo and know his intentions, but given his capacity for over sharing, you don't really have be inside the circle of knowledge or anything to figure this out.

Also X-Factor loses latitude points because I'm pretty sure that most of his posts are utter BS, whereas Cardo's posts tend to be uncomfortably honest.
Old 04-14-2007, 11:22 AM

this seems not very much related to the thread, but still i will post it here

kate middleton and prince william split:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle1653499.ece
Old 04-14-2007, 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fluff,

I bet it's pretty easy to maintain a sunny outlook on life for a long, long time, when you're a stunningly beautiful redhead from San Diego, who comes from a lot of money, and has a rich young baller for a boyfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]
In a vacuum I wouldn't think much of this particular post. But it's like the 40th or 50th I've seen from you directed at fluff, FFK, I think Tennenbaum, and maybe others that is just super weird to me. All fairly recently, and all with a similar theme, "aren't you a pretty li'l thing, what with your good looks and attractive boyfriend and creature comforts". I've cringed at every one of them, partly because you almost never see the female poster respond with a "heh, good one, pal" validating response.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tuq, this is why "'Cardo" joined my ignore list like 4 months ago. It's gross and lame watching him fawn and drool over internet chicks.
Old 04-14-2007, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What is the order of height that women perfer? I always figured it was something like

6'1
6'2
6'0
5'11
6'3
5'10
5'9
5'8
6'4
5'7
6'5

[/ QUOTE ]

For the White American-born girl, I'd guess it's more like:
6'2"
6'1"
6'3"
6'0"
5'11"
6'4"
5'10"
6'5"
5'9"

Anyone taller or shorter would require extensive scrutiny before fondling.
Old 04-14-2007, 01:02 PM

i think that list might be the more accurate one for some girls.
But a lot of 5'2" to 5'4" or so girls might be more comfortable with a 5'9" guy than you might think (compared with a 6'5" guy who just totally dwarfs them).
Differs according to the girl's taste of course.

I'm not seeing my 5'6" frame on that list.
You mean that being 5'6" isn't immediately considered super-duper-desireable? Bummer.
Old 04-14-2007, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
whereas Cardo's posts tend to be uncomfortably honest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most accurate statement posted in this thread [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

-Al