Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: If dont push. push the turn?
yes 4 100.00%
no 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 03:18 PM

Default Re: **Offical uNL Microbrew thread: October**

Manny is a complete luckbox - tho I did LOL when he busted Froggy.

Manny all-in preflop with 65s against QJo A3o 88 (17% to win)
rivers a straight. ship it - 1476BB pot.

Manny gets all-in again with 62o after typing "I've got the nuts" carnival calls with K9o orange calls with A4o (22% to win) - flops trips and turns a boat ship it - 1598BB pot

Manny picksup JTo flop comes 4JQ - pushes the flop called by KK (some non 2p2 nit) and jbirds 48o (!) - (20% to win) then turns a T - river bricks - ship it 988BB pot.

there are loads more but out of all the times he got all-in he was a dog ~60% of the time and took down most of them.

unbelievable luck boxing skills - but freaking hilarious to watch [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2006, 04:44 PM

any trout wanna fess up to being tkdcrew on FT 50nl 6max. Easily the best lag ive seen at 50 or 100nl
Old 10-19-2006, 06:01 PM

I really wanted to fold after the first check-raise. Then I decided that if he's retarded enough to play KK like this, he's retarded enough to play other random crap like this as well.

At least I got a buck from the sidepot.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

BB ($74.05)
UTG ($29.25)
MP ($28.75)
Hero ($81.65)
SB ($104.85)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
UTG calls $0.50, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises to $2</font>, Hero calls $2, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, UTG calls $1.50.

Flop: ($6.75) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $4</font>, UTG calls $4, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises to $13</font>, Hero calls $9, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises to $27.25</font>, MP calls $13.75 (All-In), Hero calls $14.25.

Turn: ($88) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>

River: ($88) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: $88

Results below:
UTG has 5h 5c (three of a kind, fives).
MP has Ks Kd (three of a kind, kings).
Hero has 9h 9s (three of a kind, nines).
Outcome: MP wins $87. Hero wins $1.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Manny is a complete luckbox - tho I did LOL when he busted Froggy.

Manny all-in preflop with 65s against QJo A3o 88 (17% to win)
rivers a straight. ship it - 1476BB pot.

Manny gets all-in again with 62o after typing "I've got the nuts" carnival calls with K9o orange calls with A4o (22% to win) - flops trips and turns a boat ship it - 1598BB pot

Manny picksup JTo flop comes 4JQ - pushes the flop called by KK (some non 2p2 nit) and jbirds 48o (!) - (20% to win) then turns a T - river bricks - ship it 988BB pot.

there are loads more but out of all the times he got all-in he was a dog ~60% of the time and took down most of them.

unbelievable luck boxing skills - but freaking hilarious to watch [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
lol...that 65s hand was sweet. I had QJ lol.

I thought it was funny when I rivered my 4 too. I had 39o, manny had A9o. Flop came A2K3 4 on the river for me. shipppit.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:30 PM

Jigsaws, there's a lot he could have there. nh.

nice score for MP tho, jebus.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:57 PM

I'm sooo pissed off. Every time i try to move to 50 NL I run worse than I ever have.

In the last 1300 hands from my last attempt at moving up:
I'm down one buy-in with two pair
up $8 with three of a kind
down $1 from straights (2 total)
i'm up from flushes for $33
up $2 with full house (4 total)

I've gotten two sets total to show down.

I raise JJ preflop. flop comes 5 4 2. I bet the pot for $8. A guy with 84 calls and spikes another 4 on the turn.
Next hand I get AA vs AK, all in on flop, runner J-T for a straight and a split.

I'm down $61 with pocket pairs (73 total). I only have 4 pocket pairs winning me money with AA and KK winning me a $15 total.

It's totally surreal. The only action I get is when I miss the flop. Argh just needed to vent. I didn't lose any money to tilt either.
Old 10-19-2006, 09:58 PM

Default I\'mma get comped!

Lost my connection to FTP at 8pm got this @ 10PM.

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Tilter,

On Thursday afternoon (US Eastern Time), our game began experiencing issues that prevented certain players from logging on to Full Tilt Poker.

We are working on correcting this problem and we expect to restore full access to your account no later than 9 AM ET on Friday. While it may be possible that your account access will be restored earlier, it is our expectation that you will not be able to log on to Full Tilt Poker before 9 AM on Friday, October 20th.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and we are currently evaluating options concerning compensating you for this inconvenience. We will take appropriate action regarding compensation once service has been restored. In addition, we will make sure you receive full credit towards our Ironman promotion for any days for which you were affected.

If you have any questions or still have trouble accessing your Full Tilt Poker account after 9 AM ET on Friday, please contact us at support@fulltiltpoker.com.

Thank you again for your patience as we work to resolve this problem. We look forward to seeing you at the table.

Sincerely,

Team Full Tilt

[/ QUOTE ]

WOOT POTENTIAL COMPENSATION CUZ FTP TECHIES ARE DUMB AS HELL. I'd better get like my bankroll doubled or some crap.
Old 10-19-2006, 11:54 PM

Default Re: I\'mma get comped!

[vent]

I hate this {censored} game sometimes. I also [censored] suck at playing this game.

Yet I know I am going to wake up tomorrow, go to work, and look forward to playing a session when I get home.

[censored]

[/vent]

Edit: Can anyone tell me how to delete a database? Do I have to remove PT and reinstall? The one I have now makes me sick to look at.
Old 10-20-2006, 01:25 AM

This month I have gone broke twice.
This month I have also played on a 2+2 table twice. Corrolation? perhaps.

This month I have also been running really bad. Like super duper really bad.

EDIT: apparently I screwed up my graph. How do you use pokergrapher to set it up from certain days and still have teh X axis be by hands.
Old 10-20-2006, 02:33 PM

Leviathon, have you moved down a level while running so bad? It definitely looks like running that bad is going to have an affect on your play, so you might want to move down and tighten things up before you move back up.

Dreg, just change the start date on your preferences page.
Closed Thread