Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2006, 05:40 PM

Default Re: Fatties. My money where your mouth is.

im now at 290. I had a fairly slack weekend, but thats cause i spent it with a girl. Some sort of exercise may have been involved.

No involved trip report, just things that have happened that im very excited about.

-I can now sit indian style on the floor without my legs "falling asleep".

-i can walk up my friends stairs (theres alot) without getting winded

-i had to put another hole in my belt.

these things all make me very happy.

cnfuzzd
Old 07-10-2006, 05:41 PM

Congrats john, keep it up.
Old 07-10-2006, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Congrats john, keep it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

ive even stopped ending every post with the "peace john nickle" tag that bothers you. I do sometimes end them with a "-pjn" though. Its called branding.

-john
Old 07-10-2006, 07:10 PM

Down to 387 here =D

Past two weeks have been fantastic, walking every day, and I actually have a pair of pants that now fall off my hips almost immediatley without a belt. One month ago, they were snug.

Progress is solid.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:23 PM

Good job, boys!!! I'm down to 296.5 from 331 two months ago. I've finally managed to get a good run on losing weight by simply making the decision that it is the most important thing I can do on any given day. Once you rearrange your priorities it gets a lot easier!

I'm feeling good, I've now knocked five new holes about 3/4 of an inch apart in my belt, though the tightest hole is purely to keep my pants on when I'm doing something strenuous, it's still quite tight. I also had to buy smaller underwear!!! That was a nice thing, to be able to give up the massive 3XL underwear for the far sexier 2XL haha. I sure hate being a fatty but this is an incredible feeling, finally making some progress.

I'm doing a ton of different things to lose weight, a lot of pretty innovative stuff that's working well for me as well. Let's just say I've got THC working for me rather than against me now haha. I'm in the best shape of any of my friends now, and they all weight at least 100lbs less than me. I'm constantly getting them out to go for walks, play frisbee, play on playgrounds, anything, and I'm running laps around their lazy asses! I'm eating ten times better than I have in my life, and probably at least five times better than your average person!

I'm going to continue pushing this thing as hard as I can. I've got [censored] that I've gotta do in my life that I can't do being this fat, like hurling myself out of an airplane.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Good job, boys!!! I'm down to 296.5 from 331 two months ago. I've finally managed to get a good run on losing weight by simply making the decision that it is the most important thing I can do on any given day. Once you rearrange your priorities it gets a lot easier!

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely...when I started losing weight - for the first time successfully in my life - this is what I did, and it's the only way to do it. It's a life change. Good for you.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm feeling good, I've now knocked five new holes about 3/4 of an inch apart in my belt, though the tightest hole is purely to keep my pants on when I'm doing something strenuous, it's still quite tight. I also had to buy smaller underwear!!! That was a nice thing, to be able to give up the massive 3XL underwear for the far sexier 2XL haha. I sure hate being a fatty but this is an incredible feeling, finally making some progress.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm doing a ton of different things to lose weight, a lot of pretty innovative stuff that's working well for me as well. Let's just say I've got THC working for me rather than against me now haha. I'm in the best shape of any of my friends now, and they all weight at least 100lbs less than me. I'm constantly getting them out to go for walks, play frisbee, play on playgrounds, anything, and I'm running laps around their lazy asses! I'm eating ten times better than I have in my life, and probably at least five times better than your average person!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's sweet, isn't it? You become more active so your quality of life goes way up because you're living instead of existing. Dragging your skinny-ass friends out and them not being able to keep up is awesome when you've spent your life behind the pack. Congratulations again.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to continue pushing this thing as hard as I can. I've got [censored] that I've gotta do in my life that I can't do being this fat, like hurling myself out of an airplane.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is excellent, man. You're my pick for long-term success; you really get it. Good luck and keep working!

-bb.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:32 AM

I am just glad to hear a lot of you all are doing great. With the lack of replys for a long time, I thought this was dead. Keep up the good work.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:52 AM

Quick update on me-

5 weeks into the plan, and I'm down to 364.4 from 380.0. I'm very happy with the results so far. I run for 25-30 minutes 3-4 times per week, and eat from the Weight Watchers points system plan. WW is very easy to use, and you can still eat very well. PM me if you want any info. Their formula for points is very easy to do in your head when on the road getting food.

Clothes are fitting better, basically my life is better. Thank you OOT.
Old 07-11-2006, 05:33 PM

We need to do a whole trading clothes down to one another. Anyone wanna buy some nice Lacoste 2XL clothes?
Old 07-26-2006, 11:17 AM

An angry god demands updates!