Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2007, 03:42 PM

Default Re: Patriots get caught with camera man taping NY Jets coaches playcal

wow that video is pure gold
Old 09-16-2007, 03:57 PM

Not at all. I've been saying for years that besides being grossly over rated he is also one of the biggest scumbags in the NFL. Just one more incident that further proves that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lmao what a d bag. overrated for years? whats your basis for this? God I hate the colts and there fans, just realize how lucky you got last year and the Reche Caldwell sucks. I kind of like the fact that this happened now everyone hates us. Whats the excuse going to be when we win it this year?
Old 09-16-2007, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not at all. I've been saying for years that besides being grossly over rated he is also one of the biggest scumbags in the NFL. Just one more incident that further proves that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lmao what a d bag. overrated for years? whats your basis for this? God I hate the colts and there fans, just realize how lucky you got last year and the Reche Caldwell sucks. I kind of like the fact that this happened now everyone hates us. Whats the excuse going to be when we win it this year?

[/ QUOTE ]

You do realize that this type of attitude is why we all hate you, right?

We'll see how it is now that you don't get to tape signals anymore. You still have to beat SD, Indy and Denver this year, with probably a team like Pittsburgh just to get TO the Super Bowl.

As they say, pride goeth before the fall....
Old 09-16-2007, 04:31 PM

ok we'll see when the colts have to go to Foxborough this year in the playoffs and the Peyton Manning face comes out again. Lucked out last year , Reche Caldwell drops two TD passes and the colts get a gift.

And your from Minnesota? lol
Old 09-16-2007, 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that, and winning lots and lots and lots. It's not like it's all that different in the reverse direction.
Old 09-16-2007, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok we'll see when the colts have to go to Foxborough this year in the playoffs and the Peyton Manning face comes out again. Lucked out last year , Reche Caldwell drops two TD passes and the colts get a gift.

And your from Minnesota? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Colts are 2-0 right now and have an improved defense. They were the better team last year and they proved it. You haven't beaten the Colts in 3 straight tries (even when you're videotaping their defensive signals)...I think that's fair turnabout. Not to mention, how quickly you turn on one of your own in Reche Caldwell now that he's gone. Had he had a big game you'd be shouting his praises from the highest hills.

I was born and raised in Bloomington, Indiana. I've lived in MN since 94 but Indiana is always going to be home, in a way.

You've got the Chargers tonight. We'll see how it goes when you've got a team better than the Jets, the best RB in the game on the other team, and no video.
Old 09-16-2007, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that, and winning lots and lots and lots. It's not like it's all that different in the reverse direction.

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally don't hate the Patriots for winning. I hate them much for the same reason people hate the Yankees and their fans - no matter what, their fans will not even think that they're not the best team in the sport. They have no sense of humility whatsoever, and when you've had a start to the season off the field like the Pats have had, and you should realize that this Moss Experiment will have to work perfectly or else it will blow up in your face, its reality check time. The Pats didn't get beat last year on a fluke, they got beat last year because they weren't the best team in the league.

Its possible they will be this year. But cutting down every opponent is ridiculous.
Old 09-16-2007, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
have an improved defense

[/ QUOTE ]

for the love of god, no they dont.
Old 09-16-2007, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
have an improved defense

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, they seemed to do OK against Reggie Bush, Drew Brees and Co. in week 1. They won a close one against the Titans, they have a healthy Bob Sanders...

Just because they've lost some personnel doesn't mean they aren't improved. The team, thus far, is playing much better than anybody would have expected, myself included.
Old 09-16-2007, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
have an improved defense

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, they seemed to do OK against Reggie Bush, Drew Brees and Co. in week 1. They won a close one against the Titans, they have a healthy Bob Sanders...

Just because they've lost some personnel doesn't mean they aren't improved. The team, thus far, is playing much better than anybody would have expected, myself included.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tampa Bay is unimpressed.