Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2007, 07:54 PM

Default Re: if you\'re 21 or younger, post your current net cash assets

[ QUOTE ]
of course, everyone on here regularly make 10k a month and they started being underage and never lost any money at all. if they ever had a bad graph for one month, they have 10 great graphs to cover up for it.

also, by the day they got 18 poker had already made them 5 digit rich and they all drive a SUV by themselves.

prolly the main look on every1 on here... (according to themselves) and I dont believe it. if you feel hit for lying in this thread, feel bad about yourself.

if you've been so successful in life and poker, you shouldn't (wouldn't) probably post here. my selfconfidence would've been better then that - posting my net on BBV. or are you that unhappy and alone?

now, tell me how broke, unballa and jealous I am... balla.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are all male prostitutes, obv.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
of course, everyone on here regularly make 10k a month and they started being underage and never lost any money at all. if they ever had a bad graph for one month, they have 10 great graphs to cover up for it.

also, by the day they got 18 poker had already made them 5 digit rich and they all drive a SUV by themselves.

prolly the main look on every1 on here... (according to themselves) and I dont believe it. if you feel hit for lying in this thread, feel bad about yourself.

if you've been so successful in life and poker, you shouldn't (wouldn't) probably post here. my selfconfidence would've been better then that - posting my net on BBV. or are you that unhappy and alone?

[/ QUOTE ]
Translation?
Old 05-22-2007, 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
18 years old

[/ QUOTE ]

Update 12/12 --> 5/20

~11.1k

[/ QUOTE ]

what dude? isnt ur br like 150?

[/ QUOTE ]

after my friend played on my account last night when we were drinking my bankroll is now 92 dollars.

i have ~ 10.1k in Vanguard funds and ~900 in the bank. the last 0.1k is my "bankroll"

off topic: what do i need to get a western union account?
Old 05-22-2007, 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually by the time I turned 18 I only had $6k from poker, not more. And I'm not up to $10k a month yet, but so far I've made $8k this month. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I don't like SUVs, although I'd take one over what I have... which is no car. Actually it wouldn't be too much use to me as I don't have my driver's license yet.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:44 PM

i drive a toyota camry
balla?
Old 05-22-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

English only please
Old 05-23-2007, 02:22 AM

20/16kish
Old 05-23-2007, 05:36 AM

21 years old 16k
Old 05-23-2007, 05:45 AM

20/ over 1m
Old 05-23-2007, 12:55 PM

Little question, am I the only one waiting to turn 18 before I make a deposit on an online poker room or what ?? I know it's a little off-topic but I am quite curious after reading all this. Well, no use in making a deposit now since I am just 3 weeks away from turning 18 now :P

Anyways, good for y'all, I hope to make a nice amount myself once I go online

P.S: Yes, I am new here :P

P.P.S: PS or Party ?? :P