Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-16-2007, 12:49 PM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

Jameka is by far the WORST player in this game I still can't get over her giving up (I think it's 5 HOH) to save eric who will most likely be behind getting her out. where was god on that one? I would say she's played badly but she hasn't played at all, even amber has been more active strat wise than her. we're how many weeeks into this thing and jamekas still talking about getting to know people. it just shows that she and amber are WAY too comfortable right now.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:25 PM

I half wonder if the A/J God thing is more about

1- not taking responsiblity for the choices they make and essentially trying to scapegoat God for anybody they throw under the bus.

2- a totally misguided attempt to gain popularity with the mass public.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:37 PM

Its simple...just get Zach to evict Dustin, because I know he wants to. I think Jen is in Dick and Daniele's back pocket. Also, for Jen, I think it would be good to make Jessica at least be put to the test and break the tie, for the hell of it, because it will piss off whoever she decides to evict (likely Dick). She doesn't get off ridiculously easy.

What happened to Zach's, play for Nick thing?

Zach is completely worthless. Dick hasn't done anything to him, he minds well just vote to keep Dick in the house.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:54 PM

I disagree about Jen not having a chance, I think if she got to the final 2 she'd have a real shot. She's not playing a bad game, good in fact.

Oh and if Jessica turns on the LNC tonight it would be the dumbest strategy move for her and eliminates her chance at the money.

She needs to ride that alliance all the way.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I half wonder if the A/J God thing is more about

1- not taking responsiblity for the choices they make and essentially trying to scapegoat God for anybody they throw under the bus.

2- a totally misguided attempt to gain popularity with the mass public.

[/ QUOTE ]

As a non-preachy Christian, I've run across many of these types in my life. They are really annoying because most of them are very stupid. I mean, you can believe every little thing that ever happens is "fate" or whatever, but Jameka is the type who would stand in front of a bus and believe that it wasn't going to hit her because she's a Christian. She seems like a solid Christian and a good person, but outside of that, she's an idiot.

Also, God is not gangsta.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:22 PM

Danielle has rocketed to the top of my most annoying list. Last night on the live feed Dick was discussing a possible alliance with Eric and she just kept whining and pulling the whole "you don't understand me, you don't know what I'm thinking bit" Dick as well as I, wanted to choke her.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:13 PM

I feel amazingly bad for Danielle.

Your Dad is a total [censored]. You're going to do this cool reality show that might have been a long time dream. YAY HAPPY TIMES.

OH WAIT PSYCHE HERE'S YOUR [censored] DAD YOU'VE BEEN AVOIDING FOR LIKE 3 YEARS.

That's just mean.
Old 08-16-2007, 04:38 PM

Well, it's 4:37 and Eric and Jessica still haven't yet told Zach and Jen about the plan to vote out Dustin. Cold feet?
Old 08-16-2007, 05:17 PM

Not yet. They said they were going to wait until the last possible minute so Jenn doesn't go squealing about the plan to Amber or Dustin. After another 2 hours if Zach and Jenn haven't been notifited then maybe it's not going through which is still a possibility.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:32 PM

Yeah, the votes tonight can go either way. I hope it doesn't go to a tiebreaker because Jess could get cold feet and when put on the spot could just evict Dick. Yikes!

The more I think about it, this deal works out so well for Eric. If Dick goes tonight, Eric will still be on edge for the rest of the season. It's crazy to think that the LNC will be the last 5 standing. Jen and Dani are really good competitors and will definately put up Dustin and Eric on the block in which case Eric will definately go home. He has to worry about this every single week until the end. Even if he does make it, he's the first out of the LNC because they just don't trust him. Also he knows that he can't compete for HOH because he should know by now America hates the LNC and will make him put up 2 of his own. He's put in a tight spot as he'll have to turn on his alliance at some point.

I would definately take my chances with D&D and be aligned with them than have them go against you. Amber sucks at competition and Jameka can't compete, and this is why he feels safe.