Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2005, 08:46 PM

Default Re: MTH v2.014 released

[ QUOTE ]
Automatic buyin option doesn't seem to work... it just opens the buyin window and waits?

Am I doing something wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you have the automatic buyin checked, and that the confirm box is not checked.

If that is the case, what does the status text say in the sng opener window? Are you opening one SNG at a time, or multiple?
Old 12-21-2005, 10:45 PM

Had the "confirm buyin" box checked -- that must've been it.
sorry about that :c)
Old 12-21-2005, 10:48 PM

No problem [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I gotta fix that, sometimes the confirm dialog gets hidden behind the poker tables, so you have to click the sng opener to see the confirmation dialog.
Old 12-22-2005, 02:18 AM

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the great update! Sorry I didn't donate before like I should have -- I was happy to pay the $25 reg fee.

I really really love the color coded border, that helps a ton. I experienced the push-but-only-minraise bug today for the first time. I honestly thought other people were somehow messing up and that it wasn't a bug until it happened to me. I wasn't typing or moving the mouse or anything... just hit my SHIFT-UP as usual and minraised half my stack. (Thankfully I won the pot anyways!) I know that's next on your list.

Anyways, thanks for the awesome application. I hope you make enough money on it to allow you to continue to support and expand on it.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:16 AM

when I try to run it, it says "MTH has encoutnered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvinience." and closes :/

what should i do?
Old 12-22-2005, 03:37 AM

I love the update--NICE WORK!

Here's an idea for another feature... I find myself only using the voice recognition for push/fold/call/check because it's such a hassle to deal with saying bet numbers when there are 10 sngs to get to. is there any way you can make voice commands for "pot," "half-pot," etc that automatically bet the correct amount? That would be way cool.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:41 AM

Having several problems with the new release:

1: Automatic SNG closer is not working. I have "Automatically close table when done" checked and "Request hand history" unchecked

2: Automatic buyin waits for me to check the box. The status window says "seat taken,a ttempting buyin" then says "done" without ever checking the biox. I have "automatic buyin" checked and "confirm buyin" unchecked

3: Whenever there is a table in the "sitting out" location, and I attempt to open a SNG, MTH attempts to close those tables. I get the "if you leave now, your buyin will be refunded...." popup for each table.

All windows updates are installed on the machine. Could you make the previous release available for download at your site? #3 is particularly annoying as those popups steal the focus from the active table - this has forced me to stop using the automatic SNG opener.
Old 12-22-2005, 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
when I try to run it, it says "MTH has encoutnered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvinience." and closes :/

what should i do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this happen every time you try to start MTH? Are you using version 2.014? Could you try and open the file LOG.txt in the MTH install directory and send me it's contents at support@multitablehelper.com ?
Old 12-22-2005, 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I love the update--NICE WORK!

Here's an idea for another feature... I find myself only using the voice recognition for push/fold/call/check because it's such a hassle to deal with saying bet numbers when there are 10 sngs to get to. is there any way you can make voice commands for "pot," "half-pot," etc that automatically bet the correct amount? That would be way cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll put it on the todo list [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2005, 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Having several problems with the new release:

1: Automatic SNG closer is not working. I have "Automatically close table when done" checked and "Request hand history" unchecked

2: Automatic buyin waits for me to check the box. The status window says "seat taken,a ttempting buyin" then says "done" without ever checking the biox. I have "automatic buyin" checked and "confirm buyin" unchecked

3: Whenever there is a table in the "sitting out" location, and I attempt to open a SNG, MTH attempts to close those tables. I get the "if you leave now, your buyin will be refunded...." popup for each table.

All windows updates are installed on the machine. Could you make the previous release available for download at your site? #3 is particularly annoying as those popups steal the focus from the active table - this has forced me to stop using the automatic SNG opener.

[/ QUOTE ]

1)
Just to be sure, MTH doesn't close the table until you've actually been removed from the table, meaning there's a small delay after the tourney ends. Does it still occur if you click the "Request hand history" checkbox also?

2)
Are you trying to open multiple SNG's at a time, or a single one?

3)
I will look into that one.

You should be able to download the v2.013 here. Just say no to auto update and you should be fine. I'll look into those problems!