Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2006, 06:30 AM

Default Re: i\'m embarrased to post this: setting up an arbitrage on American I

It's o.k., you can come out and not be asamed. Over 30 million people watch it every week, and I'm sure that they're not all teenage girls. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2006, 07:01 AM

I hate reality/competition TV shows. My wife makes me watch some really bad ones also. When they are on I feel myself getting more stupid. I won't even bet on American Idol. There are sports I will bet on that I couldn't care less about, but I can't imagine having to watch AI in order to handicap it.

craig
Old 03-12-2006, 07:04 AM

It just hit me that I actually know the winners from previous years. I hate checkout lines. I really don't care that vince is banging Anniston or that Jessica Simpson cheated on her soon to be (ex??). These magazines let me know about things I don't want to know about (exception check out stnad magazine: Weely World News).

craig
Old 03-12-2006, 08:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate reality/competition TV shows. My wife makes me watch some really bad ones also. When they are on I feel myself getting more stupid. I won't even bet on American Idol. There are sports I will bet on that I couldn't care less about, but I can't imagine having to watch AI in order to handicap it.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

You're missing a golden opportunity to "take one for the team" by watching one of your wife/gf's show and still make some cash [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

And after 3 years I have to admit I like the show [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2006, 09:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

You're missing a golden opportunity to "take one for the team" by watching one of your wife/gf's show and still make some cash [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

And after 3 years I have to admit I like the show [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to watch Bravo. I could be on Project Runway if they offered it. I could also bet on UPN's Next Top Model. I really can't stand those shows. "Reality" TV is just not my thing. If they had a "Survivor: Suicide" I would be on that show. The contestants would be couples and the female would force the male to watch the above shows over and over again. The person who doesn't kill themself is the winner of 1M. Though, first place is killing yourself during the first episode.

Seriously though. My wife is 14 weeks from having a baby and I am not going to argue with her about me not wanting to watch it. So, instead we place bets on who will be kicked off next.

craig
Old 03-12-2006, 09:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And after 3 years I have to admit I like the show

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, you don't really like the show. It is pretty much your crack. I bet when the show isn't on for a few months you wake up in the middle of the night with cold sweats and scream, "No Paula, not him. Clay Aiken is a musical genius."

craig
Old 03-12-2006, 11:46 AM

do you have a source for that? i havent seen/heard this anywhere...
Old 03-12-2006, 01:05 PM

Hard for me to imagine anyone "enjoying" Paris. I mean, Carrie Underwood is boring as hell, but she had poise, and sang her ass off. Lisa Tucker is similar, minus the country.

I also think Lisa Tucker has personality, but just hasn't shown it yet...we'll see. Paris irritates. I just can't believe people enjoy that [censored] personality, and stupid facial expressions. But, dont worry. When Paris gets knocked out first, I'll be sure to post a brag in this thread.
Old 03-12-2006, 02:50 PM

I guarantee Paris will at least make the final 4. You can quote me on that. Lisa is o.k.; Chris and Katherine are overrated.
Old 03-12-2006, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am embrassed that I read this entire thread. 2 minutes of my life were wasted [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Craig you can thank me later when you make some cash off the arbitrage setup by picks