Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2007, 04:59 PM
 is offline

Default Re: The Übernit

[ QUOTE ]
you can beat 25NL playing 30/25, because everyone sucks postflop (i can at least probably). But you need like 60% rb, because of the sick rake. Way more profitable to exploit the hell out of all the fish because yo usee more flops, and you learn more stuff too. Once you learn to play this style you will move up very fast and beat limits like 50NL 100 and 200NL much faster. And its 10times more fun.

What you described is not real poker, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

I aggree with this. I think it`s an important step to try this. Also, it will help to convert you from 19/13 to 22/19 or so. I played this style to as an experiment and you can crush 25NL with a very laggy aggro style. People at 25NL just don`t know how to adapt to the constant aggression, and pay you off bigtime.

Also, for the people that say it`s not a good strategy for 25NL, I`m willing to make a prop bet, over 5000 hands for 200$.

rules:

I select my tables, no 2+2 to join tables on purpose to sabotage.

My stats have to be at least 33+/27+/4+.

winrate on the end of the 5000 hands must be at least 5ptbb.

Old 11-12-2007, 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you can beat 25NL playing 30/25, because everyone sucks postflop (i can at least probably). But you need like 60% rb, because of the sick rake. Way more profitable to exploit the hell out of all the fish because yo usee more flops, and you learn more stuff too. Once you learn to play this style you will move up very fast and beat limits like 50NL 100 and 200NL much faster. And its 10times more fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

I aggree with this. I think it`s an important step to try this. Also, it will help to convert you from 19/13 to 22/19 or so. I played this style to as an experiment and you can crush 25NL with a very laggy aggro style. People at 25NL just don`t know how to adapt to the constant aggression, and pay you off bigtime.

Also, for the people that say it`s not a good strategy for 25NL, I`m willing to make a prop bet, over 5000 hands for 200$.

rules:

[/ QUOTE ]

Get the [censored] out of my post, this is not about your personal abilities playing LAG or whether it is important or not to learn how to play a style based on stealing. Nobody here is interested in your (or shizzle's) penis. Now [censored] off mate [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2007, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rules:

[/ QUOTE ]

Get the [censored] out of my post, this is not about your personal abilities playing LAG or whether it is important or not to learn how to play a style based on stealing. Nobody here is interested in your (or shizzle's) penis. Now [censored] off douchebag [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

there gel i hit him with the american version too
Old 11-12-2007, 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

there gel i hit him with the american version too

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL ... but yeah [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2007, 05:32 PM
 is offline

I can see people suffering from fgator syndrom soon ....
Old 11-12-2007, 05:35 PM

I can play lag too but my dick is still short! wtf is wrong with me?!
Old 11-12-2007, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can play lag too but my dick is still short! wtf is wrong with me?!

[/ QUOTE ]

At least you don't try to fake a large dick [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2007, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can see people suffering from fgator syndrom soon ....

[/ QUOTE ]
lol if playing nitty leads to losing gator dollars at uNL then people seriously need to improve on there table selecting skills.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:21 PM

Figured I'd give this a shot as my usual megalag (donkey?) style has huge swongs and was kinda gettin me down. Up 13 buy ins in the last 2 days only playin a few hours each day but increasing my tables. Could be just an upswing but either way it got my confidence back, Thanks Gelford A+
Old 11-12-2007, 09:56 PM

i play similar but 21/18
i iso a lot