Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2007, 01:24 PM

Default Re: POKERSTARS IS [censored] [censored] RIGGED POS

[ QUOTE ]
IF YOU WIN ONE DAY YOU CAN'T WIN THE NEXT NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO! I JUST BLEW MY ENTIRE ROLL TRYING TO WIN ONE GOD DAMNED [censored] HAND AND THEY WOULDNT LET ME! I AM GOING TO [censored] KILL MYSELF.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Might as well take that skydiving prop bet OP, it'll be like a freeroll with a hudge overlay.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Courtesy Flush

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure a mod would be happy to oblige this request.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:19 PM

I agree with him. I can only win on Mondays and Fridays but I have AA on Mondays and have to take Grand Ma to Bingo on Fridays. I can't wim ever.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
www.gamblersanonymous.org

[/ QUOTE ]

love this for OP
Old 10-22-2007, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[x] PUNCHED A PRETTY BIG HOLE IN WALL AND 3 KNUCKLES ARE BLEEDING. PACING BACK AND FORTH ACCROSS APARTMENT FIGHTING THE URGE TO DO SOMETHING EVEN LESS RATIONAL.

[/ QUOTE ]

lollooll you win sir
Old 10-22-2007, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[x] caps lock works

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:23 PM

For sure these sites are rigged, look how many times you have AA all in and get called and lose to someone hitting a 2 outter to make there set.....how bout when you got KK or QQ and lose to a smaller pair.....its total BS....look at the boards theres hardly any randomness to the cards.....how often do you see Jk9 and then 234567 for 4th and 5th almost never.......and how about this flop...247....you can almost gaurantee the next two will be like....32 or 56 but never QJ or KJ etc.....total BS....I was in a big tourney the other day..some bozo raises HUGE..I have QQ and hes been called by another guy then me then another go's all in so we all go all in.......the original huge raiser flips over 56s and the flop comes 274....how convenient....AA KK and QQ all busted by some bozo that raises in first position with 67.....gimme a break...all day long you see that crap...AA is a 55/45 hand at pokerstars all in against any pocket pair...im not pulling that out of the air I kept my own stats and when you have AK your 55/45 against Ax....AX will win or split almost half the time....you dont even know the half of cheating they got going on and the psychology behind it......whats there motive....they want to keep fish coming around so they let them make incredible wins but just enough to keep the hooked and enough to let them "think' there doing ok....and AA vs KK-22.....how much money do they make in a 24 hour period of cash games off of extra rake they make by popping the poor guy who raises with it and gets called by 66 and flop comes T62 and you get your clock cleaned.....how about how many times that happens with AA and KK and QQ and JJ in 24 hours.....get 3 extra bucks rake off of 2k hands a day now do that times 365....they got plenty of motivation. And can someone tell me just what bona fide agency is watching over them...Ill tell you who......no one that matters anything and if today it was proven they were cheating half of you wouldnt believe it and the other half wouldnt care. ONLINE poker is Rigged.....like matusow said....I can win 2 million a year live and lose 2 mil a year online.....its click click miracle online.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For sure these sites are rigged, look how many times you have AA all in and get called and lose to someone hitting a 2 outter to make there set.....how bout when you got KK or QQ and lose to a smaller pair.....its total BS....look at the boars theres hardly any randomness to the cards.....how often do you see Jk9 and then 234567 for 4th and 5th almost never.......and how about this flop...247....you can almost gaurantee the next two will be like....32 or 56 but never QJ or KJ etc.....total BS....I was in a big tourney the other day..some bozo raises HUGE..I have QQ and hes been called by another guy then me then another go's all in so we all go all in.......the original huge raiser flips over 56s and the flop comes 274....how convenient....AA KK and QQ all busted by some bozo that raises in first position with 67.....gimme a break...all day long you see that crap...AA is a 55/45 hand at pokerstars all in against any pocket pair...im not pulling that out of the air I kept my own stats and when you have AK your 55/45 against Ax....AX will win or split almost half the time....you dont even know the half of cheating they got going on and the psychology behind it......whats there motive....they want to keep fish coming around so they let them make incredible wins but just enough to keep the hooked and enough to let them "think' there doing ok....and AA vs KK-22.....how much money do they make in a 24 hour period of cash games off of extra rake they make by popping the poor guy who raises with it and gets called by 66 and flop comes T62 and you get your clock cleaned.....how about how many times that happens with AA and KK and QQ and JJ in 24 hours.....get 3 extra bucks rake off of 2k hands a day now do that times 365....they got plenty of motivation. And can someone tell me just what bona fide agency is watching over them...Ill tell you who......no one that matters anything and if today it was proven they were cheating half of you wouldnt believe it and the other half wouldnt care. ONLINE poker is Rigged.....like matusow said....I can win 2 million a year live and lose 2 mil a year online.....its click click miracle online.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is groundbreaking stuff folks

...ban
Old 10-22-2007, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For sure these sites are rigged, look how many times you have AA all in and get called and lose to someone hitting a 2 outter to make there set.....how bout when you got KK or QQ and lose to a smaller pair.....its total BS....look at the boars theres hardly any randomness to the cards.....how often do you see Jk9 and then 234567 for 4th and 5th almost never.......and how about this flop...247....you can almost gaurantee the next two will be like....32 or 56 but never QJ or KJ etc.....total BS....I was in a big tourney the other day..some bozo raises HUGE..I have QQ and hes been called by another guy then me then another go's all in so we all go all in.......the original huge raiser flips over 56s and the flop comes 274....how convenient....AA KK and QQ all busted by some bozo that raises in first position with 67.....gimme a break...all day long you see that crap...AA is a 55/45 hand at pokerstars all in against any pocket pair...im not pulling that out of the air I kept my own stats and when you have AK your 55/45 against Ax....AX will win or split almost half the time....you dont even know the half of cheating they got going on and the psychology behind it......whats there motive....they want to keep fish coming around so they let them make incredible wins but just enough to keep the hooked and enough to let them "think' there doing ok....and AA vs KK-22.....how much money do they make in a 24 hour period of cash games off of extra rake they make by popping the poor guy who raises with it and gets called by 66 and flop comes T62 and you get your clock cleaned.....how about how many times that happens with AA and KK and QQ and JJ in 24 hours.....get 3 extra bucks rake off of 2k hands a day now do that times 365....they got plenty of motivation. And can someone tell me just what bona fide agency is watching over them...Ill tell you who......no one that matters anything and if today it was proven they were cheating half of you wouldnt believe it and the other half wouldnt care. ONLINE poker is Rigged.....like matusow said....I can win 2 million a year live and lose 2 mil a year online.....its click click miracle online.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is groundbreaking stuff folks

...ban

[/ QUOTE ]

what's groundbreaking? after mashing a bunch of keys together and writing that novel that he hasn't found the enter key yet?
Old 10-22-2007, 11:30 PM

Great post donk......I hope your other 992 were a little better......993 posts....wow thats all I need to know about your life.