Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2007, 09:37 PM

Default Re: Low set in raised pot 100nl

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well for one by mini raising here if he has a str8 or flush draw which both could be possible on this board (unlikely he has a str8 draw with his stats) You are giving him great odds to call and hit. Second it makes it easier to get it all in and you want to get as much money in now before the scare card hits you have to remember it also a scare card for him as well if he has what we think he does AA-KK or A-Q you are more likey to get paid now then when the flush card hits.

[/ QUOTE ]It's unlikely he has a flush draw either. Getting the money in won't be hard. He only started w/80bbs.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I am done with this thread You guy's really wonder why we want a forum split this is why. I am giving Op advice and he keeps taking up for his play why ask if you don't wanna hear what youre doing wrong. The mini raise was horrible I don't care how often you do it this spot was very bad to do it and it put us in a horrible spot on the turn period! You ask me why mini raising is a horrible play I go to tell you and you argue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, whatever, Am I wrong maybe, but you can take your elitest attitude and shove it up your ass. I only posted to get opinions.

Maybe this forum should be split, Elitest thinking jags, and obv dumbasses like the rest of us.

I cannot believe this is stuck on that stupid min raise. It did not have one effect on the outcome of the friggen hand. Dude had QQQ and I stacked off to him.

Now let this thread die!!!!!!!!! TY