Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2007, 11:11 PM

Default Re: Any future stars in your classes?

Bryan Pata (not recently obviously). and I sat next to devin hester for a semester. He slept through every class
Old 10-17-2007, 11:18 PM

darius reynaud who could be a good slot receiver in the nfl plus he is insanely strong

noel devine
Old 10-18-2007, 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I go to a Canadian University and obv there are no big stars here. For those of you that go to classes with these athletes, do people come up to them and ask for autographs? Like a guy like Vince Young must have had the whole lecture hall cheering for him when he entered after the Rose Bowl. Is my imagination far off here?

[/ QUOTE ]

no people don't randomly go up to them and ask for autographs... sadly most students probably wouldn't even know their names, although I have occasionally yelled out to a few when coming back from the bar at night
Old 10-18-2007, 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I go to a Canadian University and obv there are no big stars here. For those of you that go to classes with these athletes, do people come up to them and ask for autographs? Like a guy like Vince Young must have had the whole lecture hall cheering for him when he entered after the Rose Bowl. Is my imagination far off here?

[/ QUOTE ]

no people don't randomly go up to them and ask for autographs... sadly most students probably wouldn't even know their names, although I have occasionally yelled out to a few when coming back from the bar at night

[/ QUOTE ]

Will Bowers? Earl Badu? Dave Neal?
Old 10-18-2007, 04:02 AM

Well yeah, I assumed that there wouldn't be any lineups for autographs in the lecture hall because that would be retarded. I was thinking about random instances while he's walking from class-to-class.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, Willbo actually used to bounce at one of the bars, but I never said anything to him. Dave Neal tho, that bum wanders around stupidly and I have yelled at him on occasion to get out of the road
Old 10-18-2007, 09:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Class with Neil Fingleton, 7'6". If he ever becomes coordinated enough to walk, he could be a star!

[/ QUOTE ]

He went to UNC right? Didn't he play with another really good player in high school? Man he sucked in college

[/ QUOTE ]

He was a red shirt freshman at UNC and then he transferred to Holy Cross where I was and he rode the bench the entire time, getting only garbage time. Not sure if this was more related to him sucking or injury.

I remember seeing him in the McDonald's High School All American game in Boston, and he was the only MA guy (he's from England but went to HS in Worcester). People went nuts for him in the beginning, but were practically booing him at the end.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:08 AM

I took classes with Lauren Bush and John Edwards' daughter. The first was much hotter than the second.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, Willbo actually used to bounce at one of the bars, but I never said anything to him. Dave Neal tho, that bum wanders around stupidly and I have yelled at him on occasion to get out of the road

[/ QUOTE ]

Will Bowers never at any point bounced at any bar in College Park. He hit a bouncer then got decked through a window though.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Will Bowers never at any point bounced at any bar in College Park. He hit a bouncer then got decked through a window though.

[/ QUOTE ]

either you don't go to UMD or you have no idea who Willbo is... he bounced at The Mark ALLLLLLLLLLL of last semester