Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2007, 04:36 AM

Default Re: Huge Value On THE TRIBE

also can we keep answers to like two sentences? your paragraph long rants are a tad much for me at this late hour.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:41 AM

Are trying to find as many ways as possible to embarrass yourself tonight?
Old 10-11-2007, 04:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
actually im not done!

one last thing.

i see you respect (and most likely get supplied information from) crockpot.... now last week he said CLE -120 was the likely true line in game 1 vs NY while ny -110 was the WA number iirc. now thats 30 cents...was that too significant for you? or was that different because thats crockpot and im sublime?

[/ QUOTE ]

In case the point of the above image is confusing. Yes, cause he rocks and you suck.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:22 AM

wow you just don't GET it....

somebody asked me my opinion on this thread. i came here and saw you being a massive douchebag (which is probably not your fault, being a douchebag and all). i say that the line on the CLE series is prob closer to pk than -160...probably a bit hyperbolic, but hey i think your an annoying poster wo what they hey.

you say im an idiot.

i ask you how you came to believe the line was relatively correct. you tell me somebody told you so...ok fine.

lots of useless posts made in between in which you wave your peen and in every post remind me that you are great at this and i am not, which is retarded because you don't know anything about me and my approaches to sports betting, or anything else really.

then i say, ok i think the series line is xxxx because game 1 is xxx.....to which you say "that line is way off the market, you cant be right". im like, oh well hes not a total retard he understands the market rarely makes HUGE mistakes (which 16 cents in that range really isnt to begin with).

i then deduce that you most likely are just fed info from crockpot, read his blog and see that he (correctly btw, no need to show us that brilliant image, im quite sure anyone with a brain was on cle last week) thinks CLE should have been favored at -120 while the market was spitting something like -110 (a difference of 6.93% in terms of win%, compared to the roughly 3% i suggested was 'off' on game 1 of the LCS). so much for the theory that you dont believe that the market is never off by much (fwiw, i have zero issue with crockpots LDS game one -120) and your just a douchebag who has a big head because the guy he follows in MLB had a great year and he must be god (hes probably good) and everyone else is obviosly wrong (a dangerous position to take) and you must just inform the world that you are smart and good at something.

i suppose what irritated me the most was you assuming that i am some random sports betting forum idiot and clearly had no idea what i as talking about because YOUR INFORMATION SOURCE said the line was -150 and that was just that...end of debate. just a massive tool man, i am sooo glad i am not you.

also from your 13% comment i am going to guess you actually use close to full kelly....pls dont you will end up in an awful bind one day because of it....use quarter kelly...kplzthx.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:27 AM

I like these flame fests

there is so much info in it for the noobie sports bettor to obtain
Old 10-11-2007, 05:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also from your 13% comment i am going to guess you actually use close to full kelly....pls dont you will end up in an awful bind one day because of it....use quarter kelly...kplzthx.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reality takes umbrage at your retardation.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Reality takes umbrage at your retardation.

[/ QUOTE ]

um no.

kelly says you wont go broke, but it can NEAR break you by having a large % of your roll depleted in one day. for those of us with no other income streams (not me, but others) that can be just as bad as going broke.

whatever though, you clearly have all the answers. good luck in the future bud!
Old 10-11-2007, 05:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like these flame fests

there is so much info in it for the noobie sports bettor to obtain

[/ QUOTE ]

the biggest lesson in this thread? don't argue on the internet. one day ill learn its the purgatory of life.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:38 AM

Let me summarize my viewpoint for all our late night viewers just tuning in:

1) Sublime is wrong.
2) Crockpot 4 overlord.
3) I am good at betting sports.
4) Sublime is not good at betting sports
5) Sublime does not know math (Note: a/b below)
6) ...baseball either apparently.
7) I am a douchebag, but that impinges neither my talent nor ability to be more right.
8) Sublime is somehow ignorant of the fact that NYY postseason odds are always wrong.

a) Not knowing how to calc probabilities (as explained above) is a sign you are likely a moran. Well not a moran, just not knowing WTF is going on.
b) Thinking that full Kelly will put you in an awful bind whereas Kelly/4 won't because you suck at math and probably reading comprehension as well is also a flaw.

Now that everyone is up to speed back to our regular programming:

Sublime,

U R TEH SUK. No really. I think its lollercoaster you are so upset because you have made multiple errors in basic sports betting methodology, resort to petty name calling, and continue to be wrong.

As an aside... Using quarter Kelly and pretending for one second that you are actually a winner instead of taking your bankroll asymptotic to zero... What does it feel like to have your bankroll be a fraction of the size it could be if you believed in things like math instead of things like hunches/streaks/tooth fairies?
Old 10-11-2007, 05:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As an aside... Using quarter Kelly and pretending for one second that you are actually a winner instead of taking your bankroll asymptotic to zero... What does it feel like to have your bankroll be a fraction of the size it could be if you believed in things like math instead of things like hunches/streaks/tooth fairies?

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, you are just a moron.

during the peak of my betting on a saturday in November i usually have 30-40 pieces in....do you realize that its virtually impossible for me to betting full kelly?

i mean you clearly are not a square, yet your rosy outlook (full kelly? LOL) just suggests you will be broke at some point in the future.

good luck man, you seem like a swell person.