Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 11:02 PM

Default Re: Here\'s exactly why that article was stupid

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It appears that most didn't read the article, let alone with an open mind. The point to this article isn't life after death.

[/ QUOTE ]
What was the point? I read a large part of the site and it seemed to be very focussed on their evidence or proof for survival after death.

[/ QUOTE ]

The "proof" is in subatomic physics. The point is that energy (and we are pure energy) can't be "created" nor "destroyed". It always has been and always will be. It can only change form (vibration, frequency). Death is nothing more then the end of our experience in this 3rd dimension. Our frequency and vibration changes.

[/ QUOTE ]
I dont understand. You think the point of the link you posted was that energy cant be created or destroyed?
Old 10-10-2007, 11:23 PM

Indirectly yes. Subatomic physics proves that we are pure energy which proves "death" and "religion" false as we know them. I'm talking "organized religion" here, not spirituality or the existence of a divine spirit or God.

Energy is + - or neutral right? Hence our emotions of love hate and contentment and everything in between...

All we "are" in essence is consciousness experiancing love hate and everything inbetween with the 5 senses. It is up to us to resonate at the frequency and vibration we desire. One end you have infinite pure love and one end is pure hate or negative which I think may be infinite as well?

The effects of vibrating at love or hate are self evident.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It appears that most didn't read the article, let alone with an open mind. The point to this article isn't life after death.

[/ QUOTE ]
What was the point? I read a large part of the site and it seemed to be very focussed on their evidence or proof for survival after death.

[/ QUOTE ]

The "proof" is in subatomic physics. The point is that energy (and we are pure energy) can't be "created" nor "destroyed". It always has been and always will be. It can only change form (vibration, frequency). Death is nothing more then the end of our experience in this 3rd dimension. Our frequency and vibration changes.

[/ QUOTE ]
I dont understand. You think the point of the link you posted was that energy cant be created or destroyed?

[/ QUOTE ]

AND that there is evidence of that?

luckyme
Old 10-10-2007, 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One of the points yes. Subatomic physics proves "death" and religion hoax. I'm talking "organized religion" here, not spirituality or the existence of a divine spirit or God.

[/ QUOTE ]
*shrug* I'm completely lost now. A few posts back you said the point of the article wasnt life after death. Now that subatomic physics proves "death" a hoax.

Are you making a claim? Or do you think the authors making a claim?

I just dont know what I'm looking for. It seemed to me to be a crackpot site with a host of outlandish claims "supported" by testimonials from either long dead authorities and accusations of a global, scientific cover-up.

How do you think subatomic physics proves death a hoax? I think life can cease without the subatomic particles disappearing.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Q.E.D.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:40 PM

Default Re: Scientiifc Proof of Survival After Death

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

By the way, this is way cuter than any kitten pics.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think life can cease without the subatomic particles disappearing.

[/ QUOTE ]

we are subatomic particles....
Old 10-11-2007, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sure, but death doesnt imply those subatomic particles disappear. There is a person made of subatomic particles walking around, he's alive (by virtue of some not yet understood chemical processes), then he dies. The chemical reactions change, the particles are still there. Death doesnt imply destruction of subatomic particles, it implies a cessation of certain chemical reactions. The same set of subatomic particles that made up the living person a moment ago now makes up a corpse. There's no contradiction here between conservation of energy and death.

This materialist conception may be wrong, but you or they havent made any attempt to explain why it's wrong.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We most certainly are not. We are a PATTERN made up of subatomic (and then atomic, and then molecular and so on) particles. We are NOT subatomic particles. Those have sillier names than vhawk.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
We are a PATTERN made up of subatomic (and then atomic, and then molecular and so on) particles. We are NOT subatomic particles. Those have sillier names than vhawk.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct. A super hologram of sorts...
Closed Thread