Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2007, 08:28 PM

Default Re: Is there any interest in a table rotation AHK script?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Because of certain techniques I am using, this will be WindowsXP and above only - but I guess that's not really an issue anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]
I hope not! Does this mean you found a way around the ugly MouseClickDrag?

[/ QUOTE ]

See above - Click/Drag still required for tournament tables, and required for all unless the user edits their pokerstars user.ini file (which the functionality of is by no means guaranteed in the future).

No, my experiments are more to do with getting ImageMatch / PixelSearch to work when widows are obscured, which cuts down on the need for resizing greatly (lol I hope, at least!). We will see if I can actually make it work tho [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2007, 08:32 PM

4 monitors but I don,t think that matters
Old 10-09-2007, 08:42 PM

Not bad, but we take two complete different approaches. I like to have my generic functions completely ignorant of any site specific information. That way when I have to change something for a site, I just go to the Site's initialization function and change the necessary things there.

So my tiling function contains this to resize tables:
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
WinGetClass, class, ahk_id %id%
[some code in between to determine the size and position (x, y, wh, ht)]
WinMove, ahk_id %id%, , x, y, wh, ht
if Tile_Drag%class% {
WinActivate, ahk_id %id%
MouseClickDrag, Left, wh-3, ht-3, wh-2, ht-2
}</pre><hr />
where Tile_DragPokerStarsTableFrameClass would be a variable set to true in the Poker Stars initialization function.
Old 10-09-2007, 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

4 monitors but I don,t think that matters

[/ QUOTE ]

Monitors should not be an issue. My script is currently designed for a single monitor - you have a 30" as primary, catcher? I'm currently tesing on a 24".

Vista 64 is interesting, hopefully will not cause trouble.

Annoyingly I am done for the night [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Took me a lot longer than I had hoped to figure out a few things... If you have used UrgentTable, you will know it can't spot all-ins - I needed to find a solution to that for this new script to be of any use at all. Good new is I did, bad new it took the whole night to get working properly [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Not much to add before an initial release, but more than I can do now... will def. have something posted tomorrow.

Just imagine the mutant offspring of UrgentTable / TableResizer and StarsPlanner [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2007, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just imagine the mutant offspring of UrgentTable / TableResizer and StarsPlanner [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Certainly intoxication is the cause of almost all mutant offspring, no?

Edit: Even though all my posts hint at intoxication, that usually isn't so (edit was for typos in that small sentence above..)
Old 10-09-2007, 11:22 PM

Lol yes indeed [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Only a drunk person would think it would be a good idea to try and write what I am trying... anyone sober would have realized the silly stunts required to actually make it work and given up before beginning [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Nevertheless, I hope it will be worth it - I'd imagine you could make use of a PixelSearch function that works on non-visible windows?
Old 10-09-2007, 11:30 PM

What do you mean? Is there a way to get the pixel that a window would contain if it were to become visible?
Old 10-09-2007, 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
lol sick, that script will be soooooo sick if you get it out.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Testing for 2 monitors is ready. I cannot test if this works myself as I only have 1 monitor.

Use same download link as above, but you will have to do one edit at the very top of the script to make it support 2 monitors.

Change the Line that reads:

CreateLayout()

to:

Create2MonitorLayout(6)

which will create 6 slots, if you want more or less, use a different number. It will support up to 16 slots. 4 slots will be a 2x2 layout, 6 slots will be a 3x2 layout, 9 slots will be a 3x3 layout, 12 slots will be a 4x3 layout, 16 slots will be a 4x4 layout.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, tested the skript yesterday in in general it works great!! Nevertheless I would like to make some suggestions (hope that's ok for you).

- Is there a possibility to make your skript work together with FullTiltPlaner: http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/FullTiltPlanner ??? It is because the slots on the primar monitor do overlap so that you can't see all tables a the same time. I tried to have both scripts open but FullTiltPLaner prevented the tables from rotating (Maybe this is something that is more addressed to Dave).

- Another thing that happened is that the large table on the 2nd monitor sometimes appeared that larg that only a 1/4 of the table was visible. When I moved it back to the 1st monitor it appeared again in the normal size. Could this be b/c I was using FullTiltShortcuts at the same time: http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/FullTiltShortcuts ??

If you could fix this two things, it would really be a power tool for every multitable with 2 monitors!

THANKS
Old 10-11-2007, 04:39 AM

This has awesome-potential written all over it

The reason I currently only play 8 tables is, that anything more is too small to view PAHUD stats.

I have 2 x 20" badboys running 1600x1200.

If I could have 4 tables on one monitor (those that require action) and then 8-9 more on my secondary monitor - that would be sick awesome!