Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2007, 01:47 PM

Default Re: Please Help - Full Tilt Jerking Me Around

Relevance is that you don't have to play on a site 10 hours a day to comment on if you have ever had any issue with cashing out from the site. I have cashed out from Full Tilt 15-20 times over the last 3 years without any issue.

[ QUOTE ]
Ok. Next time, you might want to mention that you really have no idea, in case someone sane reads your post and assumes you actually know what you are talking about. Just a suggestion.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are just trying to be a prick for the hell of it or this your attempt at establishing "epeen"?

Zippy is a fake account. He has made 3 posts all of them insane rants. When he accused me of being a Full Tilt defender I said I didn't play on Full Tilt. The correct answer is that I very rarely play on Full Tilt but I didn't really think it was necessary to be that detailed. I fail to see how your comment is in anyway relevant to this. What exactly is it that I don't have any idea about?
Old 10-07-2007, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Relevance is that you don't have to play on a site 10 hours a day to comment on if you have ever had any issue with cashing out from the site. I have cashed out from Full Tilt 15-20 times over the last 3 years without any issue.

[ QUOTE ]
Ok. Next time, you might want to mention that you really have no idea, in case someone sane reads your post and assumes you actually know what you are talking about. Just a suggestion.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are just trying to be a prick for the hell of it or this your attempt at establishing "epeen"?

Zippy is a fake account. He has made 3 posts all of them insane rants. When he accused me of being a Full Tilt defender I said I didn't play on Full Tilt. The correct answer is that I very rarely play on Full Tilt but I didn't really think it was necessary to be that detailed. I fail to see how your comment is in anyway relevant to this. What exactly is it that I don't have any idea about?

[/ QUOTE ]
When you say you don't play on Full Tilt, I assume you don't play on Full Tilt. (Therefore, you wouldn't be able to say that you haven't had any problems cashing out.) I was simply responding to what you said, not trying to be a prick for the hell of it. If you say something that isn't accurate, it's not my job to read your mind and realize that you meant something else. You're way out of line calling me a prick here, but that's fine.
Old 10-07-2007, 05:13 PM

I like Diet Mountain Dew Better than Regular Mountain Dew

[x] Cool Million
Old 10-07-2007, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i hate to break it to you, but ftp is not at fault here. its well known that their bank transfer feature is garbage. you will get your money eventually.

you wasted a lot of time making that web page.

edit: since i was not clear, ftp is not the one making these bank transfers. its a 3rd party processor.

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't true. I had trouble with the BT, but I read about someone here on 2p2 having issues too and just demanding money be refunded. I referenced the post and demanded money and got it.