Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2007, 10:24 PM

Default Re: Some of my former friends

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah this thread has been horribly derailed, FU Borgland.

Anyway, back on topic, how about some interesting stories?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I just typed out 3 stories for over an hour, clicked submit and it said "Your form is no longer valid".

Ctl-C is your friend.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:38 PM

just press back if that happens
Old 10-03-2007, 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
just press back if that happens

[/ QUOTE ]
This doesn't always work unfortunately.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah this thread has been horribly derailed, FU Borgland.

Anyway, back on topic, how about some interesting stories?

[/ QUOTE ]

In the interest of liability, anything here could be completely fictional.

Keeping with the friends theme:

Shorty: We call him that cause since he was 15 he's been about 6' 10". He may have at this point shot four people and managed to get off scott free each time. This kid went to jail for two weeks for something my brother did without a pip. I've been with him in a holding cell where a cop was trying to play little mind games with him, knocking us around and shorty's basic line at 16 was "If you actually have anything on me why the [censored] are we still talking." Basically this really "code" oriented guy who's been supporting his family since he was about thirteen and just can't really do anything other than deal. He's nineteen now and probably seen more random crazy crap than most anyone I know.

Philly: Friend of mine who joined up in the Marines with
me,southie kid, complete boozer. Some boot in the Marine’s
moves in with Phil and the new kid is wetting the bed every night. We try a couple times to take care of it in the platoon, then randomly one morning Philly is being hauled away to the brig. The story is Philly raped the hell out of the boot. Now, after talking to Phil he insists that he just passed out in the bathroom naked and when he woke up he got the urge to beat the [censored] out of the boot with a flash light. My jury is still out on that one.

Mark: Seriously most amazing womanizer I know. I've walked into his house before to find a gf topless, who when she went to get dressed, he just said "nah leave it off my boy's will like it." About two hours later he'd kick her out telling her another of his girlfriends was coming over. She'd leave and be back the next day. Last I saw him he had a random concubine of four different gorgeous women hanging with him. And whenever you ask these chicks why they put up with the crazyness they all reply "Well, it's Mark you know..." (completely independent of each other) He once went to jail for insurance fraud. He figured that if he sold his car for cash he could report it stolen and get the insurance money too. I don't think this guy ever doesn't have a scam. Currently he consolidates member accounts for a hotel chain; he's created four different accounts that have "clients" stay at hotels every night. He earns huge money through selling gift certificates and airline miles earned this way.

I got couple others, I'll add in an edit.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:08 AM

OP, the story on how you meet your wife is a amazing story. Great thread btw, I really enjoyed it.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:38 AM

RustedCorpse - I can assure you there is no fiction here. And Mark is my idol.

Ok I will try this again. As I said I wrote out 3 stories but I guess the form timed out. Keep in mind I am 38 now and this happened 20 years ago.

This one is about Kevin. He was 19 and I was 18. He had just broken up with this GF of 3 years. It was summer and Church festival time. Our local catholic church St. Nicks was having it's annual festival and Kevin and I were at the beer tent. (I think the legal drinking age was 19 back then, but it was not enforced here) We were both already lit.

Kevin walks away to go talk to someone else. His ex-gf spots me and comes over and starts to chat. She was not aware Kevin was with me. He spots this and immediately thinks I am trying to tag his ex. Not even close, but that is what he thought.

He is getting upset over this and starting a scene at the beer tent. I attempt to calm him down, but it is not working. After a bit he is still angered, but more at seeing his ex and not at me. I suggest we leave and he agrees.

We get into his car (and I can see the smoke coming of the top of his head). His car is parked on the top of a 6 foot hill. At the bottom of the hill is the Struthers Baseball Fields surrounded by a chain link fence. Instead of backing up into the parking lot, Kevin puts the car in forward, drives down the hill, over the fence right onto the baseball field. He proceeds to start doing donuts on the field with the amazed festival goers looking on.

I am screaming at him to stop and he is just laughing. He finally stops the donuts, runs over another section of the fence out of the field and heads for the street.

He takes the first possible right once we are on the road. Coming right at us in the opposite lane is a police crusier with it's lights on. (Presumably coming for Kevin). He looks at me and says "Watch this" and them slams right into the crusier. JESUS.

He then backs his car up and takes off. He takes the first left possible, stops his car, looks at me and says "Dude, you gotta get in the drivers seat". LOL

I jump out of the car and start to run and then realize that I did nothing wrong and stop. Then, BOOM, BOOM , BOOM, we are surrounded by Struthers Finest. They tell me to take a hike and Kevin is hauled to jail.

He did a 6 month stint in county and has to pay $1500 for damage to the crusier. I know for a fact he still owed this money over 10 years later.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He takes the first left possible, stops his car, looks at me and says "Dude, you gotta get in the drivers seat".

[/ QUOTE ]

The guys got balls.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:43 AM

Evagaba I liked the story of how you and your wife got together.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He takes the first left possible, stops his car, looks at me and says "Dude, you gotta get in the drivers seat".

[/ QUOTE ]

The guys got balls.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to know how he possibly thought that anyone would go along with this? Good story though.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The guys got balls.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to know how he possibly thought that anyone would go along with this? Good story though.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he would have jumped into the passenger seat before the cops got there, I bet he would have had a better than 50/50 shot of convincing them that the guy running away was the driver.