Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2007, 11:14 PM

Default Re: BBV Dream Journal

We already did the dream thread a while back. Anyway I'll repost one that I posted in there:

I answered my phone. It was my grandma. She needed me to go pick her up downtown.

I didn't have a car. All I had was a motorized scooter. It would have to do.

As I was driving my scooter, my grandma was kidnapped by Alec Baldwin. I don't know how I knew this was happening, but somehow I did.

Eventually I got downtown and tried to park my scooter. Two parking lot attendants got into an argument over whether or not I had to pay to park my scooter. Eventually I said, "F it, my grandma's been kidnapped by Alec Baldwin!" So I just left it and ran.

Alec Baldwin was holding her hostage at the top of a mountain. I had to climb the mountain. There were alarms going off. His guards all had axes and wanted to kill me, but they couldn't get to me because I was on the other side of a fence they couldn't get through.

Eventually I made it to the top of the mountain. Somehow I freed my grandma (I think my dream skipped over this part). Magically, my scooter was now with me at the top of the mountain.

So we had to escape down the side of the mountain on my scooter. There were train tracks down the side of the mountain. The scooter was bouncing around all over the place as we went down the train tracks. Alarms were still going off. I hear Alec Baldwin laughing maniacally. I turn around and look, and we're being chased my a gigantic dog that's the size of a horse. It's bleeding green blood.

The End
Old 09-30-2007, 11:16 PM

'Nother comment:

I have never, ever actually had sex in a dream. Either whatever's about to lead to sexytime gets interrupted, or the dream ends, or whatever.

That said, I have had dreams about almost-sexing the vast majority of my female friends, and multiple dreams of almost-sexing virtually all of my exes. Normal?
Old 10-02-2007, 10:04 PM

WATCH THIS SPACE:

I've had two nights of poor sleep and a very stressful day today. I'm expecting a REM sleep rebound that may shake the very foundations of the earth.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:13 PM

i had another dream last night that i had to wake my self from like 5 diff times before i actually woke up. it pissed me off. after trying to pinch myself in the dream, shaking my whole body, etc. i finally said [censored] it, its a dream and tried to open my eyes. that didnt work either so i made a gun in my dream and shot myself in the foot. i woke up and my foot hurt cause i kicked the cinderblock wall.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:44 AM

i've had two dreams recently that i actually recalled:

1) i just got over mono a month ago and i'm finally going out to party at a bar on campus for the first time since getting better, i'm harsh macking on this chick, and her friend who is someone i know comes in and tell sher i have mono. i punch her in the face. [/dream]

2) i'm sprinting to the gym with my roommate, all of a sudden we're running in like 10 feet of snow, and then all of a sudden we're at the gym, benching and waering like 15 layers of every clothing article. [/dream]
Old 10-03-2007, 12:53 PM

I can never throw a punch in my dreams or attack someone who is attacking me.

It's always like I'm under water or my arm just won't move fast enough.. It sucks
Old 10-03-2007, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

It's always like I'm under water or my arm just won't move fast enough.. It sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

that happens to me a lot too
Old 10-03-2007, 02:26 PM

I get the same feeling in dreams but w/ running.

Cliff's notes from last night's dream:
- Talking online with a 2+2er I frequently discuss poker with, discover that he actually died in a car crash like 9 yrs ago
- I'm devastated to hear this and am somehow magically transported back through time into the car as he dies, but I just kinda closed my eyes and braced for impact and the next thing I knew I was standing next to the car walking along as he slowly drove up to the parking garage where ppl go to die I guess
- I'm still quite devastated by this and so I go to NYC (which isn't where he lives, lol) to look for his girlfriend because I want to know what happened, so I walk into a drugstore or something and I'm like "hey I'm looking for someone with this really common name" and I had a Sprite with me (not sure if I brought it in or got it in the store) and some lady put a pen in it to stir it up and got [censored] ink in my Sprite and I mean what the [censored] is up with that, why would you do that, so I complained and they gave me another Sprite, and somehow I think they were able to help me find her
- Some video game is coming out, I think it's supposed to be BioShock 2 or something but it actually seems a lot more like Half-Life 2 given the city environment, and for some reason I find myself in and out of the city of the video game world throughout the dream
- No idea where this fits in chronologically, but at one point I was watching a softball game being played by the 2+2er and I think his gf was sitting next to me, except the game was being played on the side of a mountain facing a river valley, and outfielders were like standing on the other side of the river, so I guess ppl could hit the ball a long [censored] way or something
- Again, no idea where this fits chronologically, but at a diff point in the dream I'm hanging out with this girl I knew in college who I'm still about 25% sure is the love of my life. In the context of the dream, I still knew her IRL, but we were just meeting for the first time...like, going back in time to meet her again I guess? We hung out for awhile and apparently she had some kind of superpower and wouldn't tell me what it was, but told me that I was the first person she'd ever told about it.
- Fast forward again, I'm having lunch with the family of this dude I was friends with in elementary school but haven't really seen much since then
Old 10-03-2007, 05:40 PM

I had a dream where i was part of a crack detective team and we were trying to find the target which was denoted by a B on a map and the map was spinning and spinning and spinning. and spinning.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can have long battles with a person or monster, but my punches don't have much effect. But I either win or wake up before I get killed. I've had some great superhero type dreams.

I had a dream last night that was noteworthy at the time, but I can't remember it now.