Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2007, 12:02 AM

Default Re: Social dynamics: club at the end of the night

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I noticed recently that in "real" bars (meaning for younger people mostly but no under-21 nonsense), there are about a zillion groups of above average girls (for me this is awesome as I like 5's-8's with big asses) all alone with no guys in sight.

Sometimes you'll make eye contact with them across the bar and they'll immediately turn and whisper something to their friend, who then looks over to you while pretending to just be glancing around. Then of course you don't approach her and just tell your friends about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, well said.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh crap, after re-reading my post for the sixth time thanks to a bunch of people empathizing with my second paragraph, I noticed a huge mistake in the first paragraph.

I meant to say that early in the night at 20-something bars there are a ton of girls with no guys in sight. Later on the guys pour in, but you have a good couple of hours from like 8-10 when they're all yours.
Old 09-18-2007, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like the dynamic of when they finally turn the lights on in the place so people can shuffle out and you see the guys actually seeing just how nasty the girls they were dancing with are in the light of day.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is really awesome at the end of an ecstacy fueled New Year's rave thing when the lights come on at 4am. All the girls that looked like goddesses when you and they were rolling, look like tweaked-out, jaw-grinding, wide-eyed maniacs--with their makeup smeared all over their faces. I can remember literally recoiling in shock.
Old 09-18-2007, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been to the clubs a few times now. I find one pattern very hilarious: At the end of the night with 30 mins left, the nasty girls no one even noticed an hour ago, start getting hit on and treated like they are Beyonce. The guy/girl ratio is 5 to 1 at this point, so guys are frantically trying to get a shot to flirt with a girl they wouldn't even look at under any other real life circumstance.

Absolutely degrading, yet hilarious to witness. This seems like an easy way for any low self esteem girl to work on her self image of attractiveness.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would commend you for your observation but the same was true in England 10 years ago FFS (and probably long before) and thus likely the rest of the world too.
Old 09-18-2007, 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hahaha OP is totally the kind of poster I think about when I hear "OOT".

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-18-2007, 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What no one has mentioned yet, is that this end of the night social dynamic doesn't stop when the bouncers finally kick everyone out of the club -- it spills over and continues in the sidewalk/parking lot in front of the club. For most this is the true last chance, if you didn't successfully get anything going once the lights were turned on in the club.

And it doesn't necessarily end there. Once you get in your car to leave, it's not entirely uncommon to hook up with girls in the car next to you at the stop light or whatever right outside of the club. This is sort of like launching a 3 pointer from half court at the end of a quarter in a nba game.

[/ QUOTE ]

If all else fails, "we have weed" sometimes does the trick. It's only worked once. In Italy. The chicks were hot though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who the hell cares about that in Italy? You should also tell her "I have beer in the fridge". That would definately make her drop her draws.