Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2007, 03:00 PM

Default Re: ADZ124/Empire2000 softplaying????

[ QUOTE ]

lol...maybe you haven't softplayed before in your life but you definitely have soft posted. this is redic, i don't care how much of a nit empire is. there's hardly any reason not to play every street different. people felt almost any pair in these games and it's 6 handed.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL softpostaments nh
Old 09-11-2007, 03:02 PM

Looks like grim finally got something right.

Good work, sir.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:07 PM

i thought that Empire2000 = ChrisChun on FTP awhile ago
Old 09-11-2007, 03:22 PM

Meh... The thing is I've seen Adz124 play some hands very weird before and I trust Roman wouldn't collude... I mean the thing is if they were colluding Adz could send him a message on aim and be like I have AA fold when I raise or something.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Meh, this doesn't look that suspicious, plus I'm not sure why they would softplay each other, if they wanted to work out some sort of collusion when they played together they are smart enough to realize there are better ways to do it than this (ie keep track of how much they lose to eachother on pokertracker and pay each other back at the end of the session).

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally
Old 09-11-2007, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Roman, I dont think anyone is questioning how u played the hand. Your line looks reasonable. People seem to be questioning ADZ's non river raise if nothing else.

I can actually see the argument that could be made not to raise the river (U wont pay off many worse hands, and ADZ will get stacked when beat but will only get an extra 1300 or so when ahead AND called).

It still seems like raising the river is right despite that argument, what do u think?

By the way I never play or watch these games so I have no opinion on the softplaying and I assume u are telling the truth, I am just kind of interested in the hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

im obv not gonna post my thoughts about the hand on a public message board, but adz told me something exactly like that on MSN

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

i guess adz put him on quads
Old 09-11-2007, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Grim knows this, and also knows that ADZ has been playing nonstop on ChrisChun on FTP lately...therefore Grim is saying both of these guys are friends and prob softplaying...
Old 09-11-2007, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Roman, I dont think anyone is questioning how u played the hand. Your line looks reasonable. People seem to be questioning ADZ's non river raise if nothing else.

I can actually see the argument that could be made not to raise the river (U wont pay off many worse hands, and ADZ will get stacked when beat but will only get an extra 1300 or so when ahead AND called).

It still seems like raising the river is right despite that argument, what do u think?

By the way I never play or watch these games so I have no opinion on the softplaying and I assume u are telling the truth, I am just kind of interested in the hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

im obv not gonna post my thoughts about the hand on a public message board, but adz told me something exactly like that on MSN

[/ QUOTE ]
during the hand or afterwards?
Old 09-11-2007, 04:02 PM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Grim knows this, and also knows that ADZ has been playing nonstop on ChrisChun on FTP lately...therefore Grim is saying both of these guys are friends and prob softplaying...

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-11-2007, 04:05 PM

fwiw, when watching a couple of deepstacked games at TS involving roman and ADZ, ADZ used a very similar really passive line with a set OOP. I guess either ADZ is softplaying (unlikely) or ADZ's entire metagame with Roman the last month has been playing ridiculously passive.

ADZ did stuff at TS like check bottom set three times OOP on a non threatening board (ie he improved to a boat when a flush came) in a multiway pot, and in a hand against Roman he just called from the BB with QQ, checkcalled on a AQx flop (roman having something like 87), and checking the turn and river both being blanks.

I mean, it's whatever, ADZ just appears to be a huge nit who incoporates that with a lot of trickyness.