Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 10:47 PM

Default Re: Majoring in physics

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I think that looks pretty good. Hopefully it gets me into law school.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure you know this already, but getting into a good law school is pretty much a function of your LSAT score and GPA, in that order. Superior letters of recommendation can also help.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this. I realize now my statement implied what you are saying. I didn't really mean it like that. I meant...it looks good...hopefully it (it meaning all that i do...not just the piece of paper) gets me into law school. I realize LSAT comes first then gpa. LSAT shouldn't be a problem though i don't think. at the very least i can get into one of the lesser canadian law schools. and if i pwn the lsat i might be able to get into uvic or ubc (two of the best in the country).
Old 09-11-2007, 12:09 AM

Default Re: Majoring in physics

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I think that looks pretty good. Hopefully it gets me into law school.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure you know this already, but getting into a good law school is pretty much a function of your LSAT score and GPA, in that order. Superior letters of recommendation can also help.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this. I realize now my statement implied what you are saying. I didn't really mean it like that. I meant...it looks good...hopefully it (it meaning all that i do...not just the piece of paper) gets me into law school. I realize LSAT comes first then gpa. LSAT shouldn't be a problem though i don't think. at the very least i can get into one of the lesser canadian law schools. and if i pwn the lsat i might be able to get into uvic or ubc (two of the best in the country).

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I'm not going to claim law school is easier or inferior to med school or anything like that, but getting INTO law school sure is. App year was the most stressful time of my life, and I was so jealous of all the pre-law kids.

And I still am, med school sucks. Maybe some day I'll be happy with my choice. Doesn't seem likely, though.