Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2007, 12:40 AM

Default Re: fun times with POS ratholers

[ QUOTE ]
do you shortstack live? and if so, do you say CHOO CHOO whenever you win a pot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Live poker has herpes.

Im not 21 so I cant really play anywhere. I would have prolly shorted the 10/25 at TS if I went there.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Live poker has herpes.

Im not 21 so I cant really play anywhere. I would have prolly shorted the 10/25 at TS if I went there.

[/ QUOTE ]
short stacker against derek played full stacked at 10-25 at TS. why dont you do the same?!?!
Old 08-31-2007, 01:17 AM

shorting a deep stack live game should get you killed

honestly

btw i think i started berating shortstackers and now they flock to my tables on purpose - i know they all talk to each other now
Old 08-31-2007, 04:00 AM

way out of line
Old 08-31-2007, 04:12 AM

i was 4 for 4 against curtains today. we should have a competition to see who can be up the most against shortstackers so ppl are extra motivated to figure out their ranges and play well against them so they become scum that lose money rather than scum that make money.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Live poker has herpes.

[/ QUOTE ]
short stacker against derek played full stacked at 10-25 at TS. why dont you do the same?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

1: I wasnt there
2: [censored] live poker
3: CHOO CHOO
Old 08-31-2007, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i was 4 for 4 against curtains today. we should have a competition to see who can be up the most against shortstackers so ppl are extra motivated to figure out their ranges and play well against them so they become scum that lose money rather than scum that make money.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol at 4 for 4. While you think of a hand that you win as 1 win for you, I think of it as .55 wins, or .3 wins or whatever your equity was. Work on that results oriented thinking buddy.

Also I find it hilarious that people actually care when I suck out on them. What the hell, you read a poker forum all day, play all day, you actually get allin with the best hand against me, and somehow you still get upset when you lose and decide that this is the best time to curse me out? It's really pathetic.

I also find it amusing when someone taunts me after sucking out on me. Do you think I care? Once the money is in everything else is completely and utterly meaningless to me. You can suck out on me 50 times in a row and I don't care. Whether you win or I win means nothing to me, and the fact that one seems to take pleasure from actually winning some random drawing, only makes that player look foolish.

But yea...4 for 4...you are a great poker mind. Congratulations on your profits. I will be sure to avoid your tables in the future, although I have no idea who you are.

Anyway, moving on to shortstacking in general and the behavior of players towards these shortstackers:

I have no problem with people who logically discuss shortstacking and who think that it's unethical or should be illegal. However when you go around calling people scum because they do something completely legal that you just happen to disagree with, your arguments lose credibility.

On top of this, cursing someone out at the table for these actions is uncalled for and disgraceful. Making comments like:

"Please leave scum"
"**** you *****"

are not going to have your desired effect of making shortstackers stop playing at your tables. At first I thought the taunts would bother me, but now I find the taunters so disgraceful as human beings, that I enjoy it every single time. So keep it coming please.

I really do respect all opinions about shortstacking, including negative ones. I completely understand your reasons for having them. Please present them in a reasonable and intelligent manner instead of ranting at me like some belligerent idiot.

I have never under any circumstances in my entire poker career (and my life in general) behaved like that to anyone, no matter what they were doing, especially not when it's something that is expressly allowed and legal.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:51 PM

One note for everyone. I would often like to respond to your comments at the tables (90% of them are unprovoked personal attacks of course), but I generally use hot keys that make my "C, A and R" keys unavailable during play. This means that I will often just not respond, or that when I do respond it will look funny because I have find a way to respond without using those letters while playing 9 tables.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:55 PM

We do not care about the shortstacking

It's the ratholing that makes you the little bitches you are
Old 08-31-2007, 07:57 PM

curtains stfu