Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2007, 02:41 PM

Default Re: August Monthly [censored] Thread

I broke under the 200lb mark for the first time since I began college. I am sure I will go back up another 3-4lbs by the end of the day, but seeing the 199 on the scale was nice.

My goal is to get down to 190 still while maintaining the muscle mass I have. That would put me about 8% body fat or so. At some point (once i get rid of this this golf tan I have) I may post a pic.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:14 AM

This is kinda funny. As many of you may or may not know, as a professional gambler I keep different hours from the majority of you (you being the mythical "normal" man who grinds out a 9-5 comes home, rubs one out in the bathroom cause his wife has a headache, and is not rish to boot). I usually sleep somewhere in the realm of 3-6AM till around 12-2PM when I am able. Occasionally I will wake up earlier in the day when I have something pressing to do or need to encounter people that keep more "normal" hours such as CPAs, banks, lawyers, hair dressers, etc. Also since I've recently started this "healthy" diet I don't typically consume a very large amount of caffeine. I drink well... a decent amount of it in the form of coffee, but this is almost solely within 6 hours of waking. But as with most people I took a form of relaxation in my diet and purchased some soda. Since its probably 8000x better than the booze it replaces and really isn't that horrible to begin with since I am skillful at blunting the IR. So last night I ate a typical meal of grilled chicken breasts with grilled veggies, but I threw in this soda to liven things up. Finished grinding my pokar hands and wanted to call it a night ~4AM. I proceeded to toss and turn for 1.5 hours... "sleep" for another 3.5 and now I'm here. Reasonably enough, I actually have things to do today and this early wakage isn't going to kill me. Though I may end up feeling like death later today.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:12 AM

Somebody give me a good guideline for creatine usage. Article link or experience. PM would be nice.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:23 AM

take a tablespoon everyday?
Old 08-28-2007, 11:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
take a tablespoon everyday?

[/ QUOTE ]

5g a day or ETO or EOO or when you remember is fine. It isn't life or death or rocket science. If you forget, eat some more fish.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:37 PM

Supplements and protein I'm consuming and my thoughts on them. Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated - especially on a decent multivitamin.

Surge Original Flavor - I'll have to say I really like this stuff. It has sort of a vanilla flavor but is almost as sweet as butter cream icing on a cake. I would say that if it were any sweeter I probably couldn't handle it very often. This stuff is very easy to mix - just add water and throw it into a shaker and enjoy.

Surge Raspberry Flavor - Disgusting imo. You would have to really, really like raspberries for you to enjoy this one. I'm going to have a tough time finishing off this container. I'm switching b/w original and raspberry every other time to make it tolerable.

Metabolic Drive (Low Carb Grow) Chocolate - Damn good stuff. Mixes really easily and goes down with an almost water like consistency. I've been adding oats and a scoop of peanut butter to it in the blender for a really quick and easy breakfast drink.

Hot Rox Extreme - I'm a sucker for some of these fat loss and energy pills and for the life of me can't figure out why. They make me feel terrible and I have trouble falling asleep at night when I take them. I know Hot Rox is supposedly a really good product but it's not for me. I feel that I can't workout quite as hard when I'm taking these but that may be in my head.

Spike Shooters - Not really a supplement but it's an energy drink loaded with caffeine and B vitamins. I used to sell Red Bull so I'm always trying out other energy drinks and seeing how they compare. Sugar Free Red Bull is far better than the Spike Shooters in my opinion. Spike Shooters have a warning on them that you should only consume one can a day because they are so choc full of stimulants. Weird because I didn't feel much after drinking one.

Flameout - Fine I guess. I'm not sure how you really judge a fish oil tablet. I have noticed that these don't make me burp up that disgusting fishy taste quite as often as other brands I've used, so that's a plus.

Old 08-28-2007, 06:48 PM

So I got drunk last night, but because I am a huge puss it came back up an hour after getting home. Let's say hypothetically I consumed 1000 calories worth of booze, and puked some of it up later. How much should I count as calories consumed? Ballpark figures of course.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I got drunk last night, but because I am a huge puss it came back up an hour after getting home. Let's say hypothetically I consumed 1000 calories worth of booze, and puked some of it up later. How much should I count as calories consumed? Ballpark figures of course.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahahahaha

A+
Old 08-28-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd punt the whole thing in all honesty.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:15 PM

puking on 1000 calories of booze is weak.