Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Re: Dramatics! Neverwin Stars Busto? Collateral Damage?

seriously, the gimmick accounts are getting old. itd be easier to take a side if there weren't so many anonymous vigilantes running around sheriffing all our comments we make under our own names.
if you want people to respect your opinion, why dont you stop hiding behind your technology. do you think you're doing brandi any favors by ANONYMOUSLY defending her? what the [censored] ever. if you were a real friend to her you wouldnt need to hide who you are.

on a sidenote, brandi doesn't owe any money to anyone right now from what i can tell. all your stories are just that: stories. fairytales, practically... the worst thing brandi has done to anyone is to herself. she trusted the wrong people. these people who like to ridicule her publically are obviously overlooking the fact that they are far more toxic as people than she will ever be.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:15 PM

its kinda sick that as time goes by the true story gets so twisted. if you dont think brandi owes that money then you didnt read the thread.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
frenziedly i just bloodbathed my account 2 days ago

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-16-2007, 02:35 PM

since this is a predominantly male forum, i think you guys allow each other to dabble in blatant self indulgent behavior. witch hunting the cute women seems to be one of these behaviors. its a sad sad pattern that i can only assume will continue forever; something i suppose i should learn to tolerate. but since im not there yet and i still have a few more insults left to take, i'll put this out there for ya.
the bombastic self-righteous attitudes everyone adopts the second someone stumbles is getting to be repetitive. just because you're all squawking the same [censored] doesn't mean there is extra validity to your argument. i expect all you guys to team up on the girl with the questionable past. but how can you stand behind the biased chauvinist bullshlt? it is clear as day that if newhouse had gotten laid this would not be an issue anywhere, especially the internet. since that fact alone impacts the line of this argument so greatly, how can you side with either party? they both were trying to get something out of the other. that is not a new concept to anyone here. so seriously, get off your soapboxes, all of you. she gets enough deserved criticism for the mistakes she has made. its not fair to be a rational intelligent human being and at the same time heap undeserved criticism on top of it. brandi has her own struggles; who are we to exacerbate them. after a certain point it becomes cruel.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:42 PM

jenn, youre right about the poor treatment of women here, esp by the unkown low post count idiots who just chime in with insults.

but that doesnt change that brandi lied and scammed hizzle.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
since this is a predominantly male forum, i think you guys allow each other to dabble in blatant self indulgent behavior. witch hunting the cute women seems to be one of these behaviors. its a sad sad pattern that i can only assume will continue forever; something i suppose i should learn to tolerate. but since im not there yet and i still have a few more insults left to take, i'll put this out there for ya.
the bombastic self-righteous attitudes everyone adopts the second someone stumbles is getting to be repetitive. just because you're all squawking the same [censored] doesn't mean there is extra validity to your argument. i expect all you guys to team up on the girl with the questionable past. but how can you stand behind the biased chauvinist bullshlt? it is clear as day that if newhouse had gotten laid this would not be an issue anywhere, especially the internet. since that fact alone impacts the line of this argument so greatly, how can you side with either party? they both were trying to get something out of the other. that is not a new concept to anyone here. so seriously, get off your soapboxes, all of you. she gets enough deserved criticism for the mistakes she has made. its not fair to be a rational intelligent human being and at the same time heap undeserved criticism on top of it. brandi has her own struggles; who are we to exacerbate them. after a certain point it becomes cruel.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jenn,

I see some of the points you are attempting to make, but this isn't just some 2+2 'let's make fun of the pretty poker girl' thread. There are several witnesses to numerous text messages sent by Brandi, hand histories, Brandi's admission to doing things she was accused of in some parts of newhizzle’s story and some serious contradictions in her posts about the parts she denies.
This isn't the usual internet macho BS, it's the tale of a young kid who got alot of money in a very, very short period of time and was pretty naive. He got hustled by someone who has been around alot longer and had what seems to be a much harder life. Trusting her is about the only thing newhizzle is guilty of. Your claim that he wouldn't care about the money is she has given him sex is preposterous. Even the most naive newcomer to Vegas figures out pretty damn quickly how to pay for sex, and it comes alot cheaper that tens of thousands of dollars.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:52 PM

Who cares? Entertain me.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Newwhizzle do you know what your rep is in the poker community? Classic pussy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats odd, everyone I know who knows Hizzle loves the guy; he has a rock solid rep as a person. Get off the internets, its clouding your ability to think.

[/ QUOTE ]

you play 50nl and dont know anybody. go back to OOT, and quit acting like your anything at all. your names just green and you stay on the internets all day being peoples mom.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey newwhizzle,

Now would be a good time to man up and apologize to Brandi, who you staked because you thought you were going to get some ass, and than when she made clear you weren't getting any you ran to the boards with tales she 'stole' from you.

What a pathetic loser you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

your father should have thrown your mother down the stairs during your gestation.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are accusing other people of being bombastic and self-righteous? You should reread your own post.