Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What should Snarf be?
ZOMG POTY 3 33.33%
WTF 6 66.67%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2007, 03:59 AM

Default Cosmo magazine reveals \'His #1 Sex Fantasy\'

(Preface: I was at Sky Harbor Airport (Phoenix) today to send off my 13 y.o. nephew back to his folks who live just outside of Portland, OR. A week of him is a whole 'nother story but, WHEW, was I glad to see him go. While waiting for the flight I browsed the sundries shop and checked out the magazines when one of the features of the current issue of Cosmopolitan caught my eye. I wanted to post about it but couldn't memorize the whole thing so (when nobody was looking) I bought it and had them put it quickly into a bag.)

The current issue of Cosmopolitan magazine boldly features an article titled 'His #1 Sex Fantasy' w/ the subheading 'No woman has had the nerve to try this on him....and He'll go totally nuts when YOU do it.'

Well, I think the 'standard' #1 male sex fantasy is an orgy with the female celebrities of your choice that involves a great deal of lesbo action and a few things your girlfriend won't do. I'm sure that many of you would prefer to engage in 'weird' fetishes that you won't admit to but, still, I think we can all agree that what I've laid out is pretty much the standard. So what does Cosmo have to say? I'm going to quote some of the highlights:

'.....dudes dream about threesomes and doing it in odd places. But your guy has another wish, a secret one that he's dying for you to make come true: to be dominated in bed.......most men crave this kind of sex.......we don't mean anything that involves scary equipment.....he wants you to attack him out of nowhere. But if you literallyattack him out of nowhere he'll scream and cover his man bits......give him advance warning......pouncing when he least expects it.......oral sex as soon as he walks through the door.......you can bring light bondage into the mix-hand cuffs are not required......your sex slave will love it.'

And that is it, Cosmos #1 male sex fantasy!

(btw, there are some other interesting articles including: 'My boyfriend didn't change his boxers for 3 months?', 'Feel sex more intensely: A guide to your body during the deed' and 'Could you man be gay: The foolproof sign'.)

Now remember we are leaving out the 'standard' sex fantasy of an orgy with the femal celebrities of your choice that includes lots of lesbo action and things your girlfriend won't do!