Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2007, 12:48 PM

Default Re: What does it take to outrun the fuzz?

Can't they still get your license when you run and put a warrant out on you?
Old 08-05-2007, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can't they still get your license when you run and put a warrant out on you?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, but if you do it right they will never get close enough to see your license plate.
Old 08-05-2007, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just dont speed in the first place you [censored] morons.

And if you do, accept the punishment for being caught instead of being a retard and putting more peoples lives in danger.

If it were possible, id like to see you run from the cops, accidentally run yourself over on the street, then get arrested and thrown in prison for 25 years of hard anal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it natural for me to hate people who say [censored] like this?
Old 08-05-2007, 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And if you do, accept the punishment for being caught instead of being a retard and putting more peoples lives in danger.

If it were possible, id like to see you run from the cops, accidentally run yourself over on the street, then get arrested and thrown in prison for 25 years of hard anal.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if youre a douchebag like the rest of the scum in this thread who are advocating running from cops.

I hope half of you get imprisoned for vehicular homcide when you kill the other half.
Old 08-05-2007, 01:54 PM

I was once doing about 85 in a 55, came upon a cop on the side fo the road, zoomed passed him, then cam to a downhill slope in the highway. I saw his lights pull on, and pull out right as I got on the slope but the way the highway is setup, once I got on it he couldnt see me, and I couldnt see him in my rearview for a good 45 seconds, so i sped up as fast as I could to get further away before he could see me, then I jumped off the high way at the next exit. My excuse would have been I couldnt see him in the mirror and I wasnt running away if he caught me, but he never idd.
Old 08-05-2007, 02:11 PM

You people are idiots.
Old 08-05-2007, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if youre a douchebag like the rest of the scum in this thread who are advocating running from cops.

I hope half of you get imprisoned for vehicular homcide when you kill the other half.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel kind of weird saying this, being 'Cardo and all, but you've got to be the most self-righteous poster in the history of the tubes. Aren't you the same guy who had the nyah-nyah-nyah rant about lowlife professional gamblers, etc., when the Neteller fiasco went down?
Old 08-05-2007, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow your hopes are truly inspiring. I wonder what life would be like if I wished everyone who ever even contemplated breaking the law was either getting killed or put in prison.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:19 PM

I ran from the cops once (sort of), in Ohio from a state trooper. I went by him at about 90 mph in a 65 zone and I saw his headlights come on. I quickly got off the freeway at the next exit to get gas (thank god I needed it). When I got back on the freeway I got pulled over 2 miles down the road. When I proved to the cop that I had gotten gas at the last exit (kept that reciept handy) he let me go. Because it was 1:30 in the morning and he didn't get a good look at my car or some [censored] like that I was free.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:07 PM

It's pretty easy to evade the police. If there's 2 or more cop cars after me, I simply pull into an auto body shop and get my car painted a different color. This always fools them.