Mets in 5 6 37.50%
Mets in 6 2 12.50%
Mets in 7 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 11:33 AM

Default Re: Abusive Mods Thread

blueman,

Are there posts of me abusing you, 'cause if not, I've been slipping.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:13 PM

Someone needs to set up an angry mod tournament, March Madness style. Seed all the mods, and every round someone links a post from each mod, and we vote for which one is most abusive. Winner advances.

Likely #1 seeds are Dids, NT!, citanul, and GrannyMae, but they are probably hoping that powerhouses like Big Jim, daryn, and kyleb don't end up in their bracket. Guys like Wookie would be like the Eastern Kentuckys and Florida A&Ms of the event and get run early, but would nonetheless serve a purpose. If we come up a little short we can always temp re-mod cabn for the angries and do the same with MicroBob and Nolanfan for the nice guys.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:47 PM

tuq,

What kind of seed would i be if you had to remod me to fill an angry mod bracket?

stabn
Old 07-25-2007, 02:16 PM

I only just read the Mason thing cos i assumed it was about that dude who criticised the 2+2 books for bad grammar and got banned for a couple days. That isnt remotely close to overstepping authority.

Also im annoyed NT locked that "scary places" thread - i was hoping to use it as a trap for siccjay (insert star wars pic here):
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1
and
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

He clearly believes in ghosts and i was looking forward to an exchange over this - with the first post linked above being prime evidence to prove his flawed thinking and unwillingness to apply the scientific method to the subject.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:17 PM

Let my reign of terror begin!

Hey tug, I hope you, your family, your neighbors, your friends and your pets all get nasty head colds. Mind you, not so nasty that they develop into pneumonia and cause death, but the ones that makes you feel miserable, yet still able to partially function, for a few days, but are tolerable with the proper doses of over-the-counter medication.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Someone needs to set up an angry mod tournament, March Madness style. Seed all the mods, and every round someone links a post from each mod, and we vote for which one is most abusive. Winner advances.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you limited it to posts made surrounding one of your own modding decisions, I have this one crushed. kyleb is maybe an even bigger jerk than I am but that's just his everyday life.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:33 PM

NT,

"wrong forum, locked, *"
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...53#Post11375457

and

"cit,

"I don't know if I'm cool with that."

uh oh!!!

"Where do you draw the line with "gambling destination" stuff?"

how is this ambiguous at all? if it's a post about what to do in or around a common gambling destination, it goes in the forum about brick & mortar gambling."
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...41#Post11375492

-----

This is clearly not obvious - its certainly not obvious to me and it isnt to everyone who seems to be falling into this trap of yours.

Just move the thread to the correct forum if thats where its supposed to go. Or at the very least say what frigging forum its meant to go it.

"wrong forum, locked, *" doesnt come remotely close to covering this. And you wonder why users keep PMing you for clarification on your stars and lockings.

I dunno if its the right or wrong forum for the thread (i dont care too much tbh, but i know cit has a good point in that other thread), but you gotta admit the way you handled this thread was just stupid. Is it really more work moving a thread as it is to lock it, star someone and then write it up in their user notes?

-----

I couldnt be bothered starting a new thread - im not saying this is abusive, so much as bad practice.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A poster exposing his discontent gets to banning alot faster.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny, I didn't see a single banning, or even the slightest hint that a mod was going to use his mod powers in any of your links.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:03 PM

is there a designated thread in the mod forum where the mods can just trash each other relentlessly??
Old 07-25-2007, 03:26 PM

can i be mod? i promise to be abusive as possible
Closed Thread