Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2007, 02:03 PM

Default Re: Crappy Friday the 13th TR...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
haha gotta love when idiots in bars cant get away with acting like dicks

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

since idiots isn't a gender specific word, i'm going to hope that you weren't referring to me. either way, i'm in france right now and the men are incredibly aggressive. I don't dress particularly promiscuously but obviously american standards and french standards are different...anyyyways ('chair the details are for your benefit; i'm not too upset about it given that i did hit him first) annyways, he and his friends had been blatantly hitting on us all night. i don't really remember because i got really drunk afterwards but what everyone says happened is that he came up to me and asked me in a very descriptive way to give him a blow job, i got a disgusted look, he called me a puta (wh0re) and i slapped him. i have slapped people before and obviously i don't do it to hurt but more to get my point across since words aren't working, and this time he slapped me back. unfortunately it was so hard that i fell over (and i was only a few drinks in at this point so i wasn't really suffering from vertigo), and then the guys from school went up to the guy and started flipping at him for hitting a girl, but he was mid-to-late 20s and with a bunch of men so nothing really came of it. not really an exciting TR but pretty upsetting nonetheless. . .today is bastille day though so viva la france!

[/ QUOTE ]

dont hit someone if you don't expect to get hit back. i'm quite glad he hit you; maybe next time you won't think you can slap someone, male or female, and get away with it.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

since idiots isn't a gender specific word, i'm going to hope that you weren't referring to me. either way, i'm in france right now and the men are incredibly aggressive. I don't dress particularly promiscuously but obviously american standards and french standards are different...anyyyways ('chair the details are for your benefit; i'm not too upset about it given that i did hit him first) annyways, he and his friends had been blatantly hitting on us all night. i don't really remember because i got really drunk afterwards but what everyone says happened is that he came up to me and asked me in a very descriptive way to give him a blow job, i got a disgusted look, he called me a puta (wh0re) and i slapped him. i have slapped people before and obviously i don't do it to hurt but more to get my point across since words aren't working, and this time he slapped me back. unfortunately it was so hard that i fell over (and i was only a few drinks in at this point so i wasn't really suffering from vertigo), and then the guys from school went up to the guy and started flipping at him for hitting a girl, but he was mid-to-late 20s and with a bunch of men so nothing really came of it. not really an exciting TR but pretty upsetting nonetheless. . .today is bastille day though so viva la france!

[/ QUOTE ]

dont hit someone if you don't expect to get hit back. i'm quite glad he hit you; maybe next time you won't think you can slap someone, male or female, and get away with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah you are a douche, 99% of the time you can hit someone and get away with it, because most people are pussies. fluff, hang out w/ diff american men pls.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Reup Gang - regardless of fluff's actions, men don't hit women. I think the only reason there wasn't a smack down was because fluff and gang were/are abroad.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:41 PM

You guys pretty much have to kick the [censored] out of a frenchman/woman before you leave or you are coming back losers. I'd pick one of those dudes that paint on the sidewalk, they look like huge pussies.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Reup Gang - regardless of fluff's actions, men don't hit women. I think the only reason there wasn't a smack down was because fluff and gang were/are abroad.

[/ QUOTE ]

men dont hit women due to society's perceived ramificatiosn of it, but that's a gross double standard i don't abide by. a man hitting a man is just as foolish and "morally wrong" as a man hitting a woman or a woman hitting a man. women feeling like they have some sort of "protection" for hitting a man simply because they're a woman is a laughable attitude i have no tolerance for.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
a man hitting a man is just as foolish and "morally wrong" as a man hitting a woman or a woman hitting a man

[/ QUOTE ]

this is all great in a "ideal world where women and men are equals and get paid the same and ....", but in the world that we actually live in, no. Yes, she shouldn't have slapped the guy. A drink throwing is in order perhaps. But him hitting her (hard?!) is ridiculous and subject to getting your ass kicked no matter where in the world you are.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
a man at a bar asked me to do something really vulgar, so i slapped him. then he slapped me back [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

i think i might be in the running for 3rd.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL this is exactly the kind of thing I would have expected.
Old 07-14-2007, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

this is all great in a "ideal world where women and men are equals and get paid the same and ....", but in the world that we actually live in...

[/ QUOTE ]

let's jump to a new point then. why shouldn't we strive for the proper morals / behavior in this so-called "ideal" world, then?
Old 07-14-2007, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed. I've known so many women to do out of line physical things like this, as if it were their birthright to get away with it.

I remember really enjoying an episode of COPS shot during Mardi Gras that showed a woman getting arrested for spitting on a guy. A lesson only the most stupid should ever have to learn, but the level of stupidity runs astonishingly high out there.
Old 07-14-2007, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
a man hitting a man is just as foolish and "morally wrong" as a man hitting a woman or a woman hitting a man

[/ QUOTE ]

this is all great in a "ideal world where women and men are equals and get paid the same and ....", but in the world that we actually live in, no. Yes, she shouldn't have slapped the guy. A drink throwing is in order perhaps. But him hitting her (hard?!) is ridiculous and subject to getting your ass kicked no matter where in the world you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tit for tat is the most elementary moral rule and the best one. It works world-wide, in ancient times and today, and everyone understands it can rely on it. Don't do unto others what you wouldn't have them do unto you.

Now if he had punched her, that would be out of line.