Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2007, 04:11 AM

Default Re: Bobby\'s Room 500-1k (trip report)

[ QUOTE ]
Do you really have to repot AAxx there?

[/ QUOTE ]

ldo it's bobby's room
Old 07-12-2007, 04:26 AM

repotting AAxx oop against calling stations is a bad move imo. you really just want to take the pot down or get it all in preflop.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:29 AM

Why do they only play 7 handed? I thought they played at least 8. (I wish the games out in the main room were no more than 9 handed--they cram you in like sardines.)

There were two bald headed guys in the game. One of them was in the 4 or 5 seat, and they other one was in the 7 seat. Neither one of them was Johnny World. I'd like to know who the two bald headed guys were. When I got there it was four handed with Brian, Jeffrey and the two cue balls. Sammy got there next, and then I believe you (1 seat) sat down.

So is that the rule? If Bobby wants to play the last man has to get up even if it's Doyle Brunson? What if you were stuck 200K?
Old 07-12-2007, 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well done sir. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-12-2007, 04:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
. I'd like to know who the two bald headed guys were.

[/ QUOTE ]
I heard from a friend, that one of them was Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why do they only play 7 handed? I thought they played at least 8. (I wish the games out in the main room were no more than 9 handed--they cram you in like sardines.)

There were two bald headed guys in the game. One of them was in the 4 or 5 seat, and they other one was in the 7 seat. Neither one of them was Johnny World. I'd like to know who the two bald headed guys were. When I got there it was four handed with Brian, Jeffrey and the two cue balls. Sammy got there next, and then I believe you (1 seat) sat down.

So is that the rule? If Bobby wants to play the last man has to get up even if it's Doyle Brunson? What if you were stuck 200K?

[/ QUOTE ]

good questions. i'd have to think they take how much you're stuck in to consideration.

the other bald(ing) dude was probably jeff lisandro. rap mentions him in the OP.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:54 AM

VN. I also thought you played 10/20. ...How much % of yourself did you have?
Old 07-12-2007, 05:01 AM

A+115k
Old 07-12-2007, 05:21 AM

guy is bald too, probably him

edit: and rene

also, awesome TR
Old 07-12-2007, 07:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

crane,

the bald guy in 4 seat between sammy and viffer was guy laliberte (noataima). the guy in the 7 seat i just presumed was john hennigan because they called him johnny and he was bald. like i said, i was only like 80% on those names, and i could def be way off i really dont know what these people look like.

as far as the rule.. they let me know 30 minutes in advance that bobby was on his way, as well as before i even sat down that i would be 'playing over' his seat and that if he decided to show up, i would have to give it up, but would be moved to first on the wait list. i suppose if i was stuck 200k, thatd be my own fault as i was aware of the situation before it came up. i wouldnt have a problem with it at all as it was clearly explained to me.