Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 12:26 AM

Default Re: Semi-OT: The Black List

[ QUOTE ]
Because it's fun, and helps entertain ME during sessions that last half a friggin day. I don't give a s*** about anyone else's +EV, if it helps me unwind and keep actually having fun at the table, I'm going to do it. How hard is THAT to understand?

[/ QUOTE ]

Beyond being the most moronic post of the day, this could also be the most selfish. Did you enjoy being the bully in school too? Or is this just some sort of twisted response to some disadvantaged upbringing?

Can someone please find this guy's SN and email it to pokerstars asking for his chat to be banned?
Old 07-11-2007, 12:28 AM

So wait...you want me banned for something that doesn't occur on this site, has never affected you, and is completely within every rule and regulation of this site AND every on-line poker site in existence?
Old 07-11-2007, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Because it's fun, and helps entertain ME during sessions that last half a friggin day. I don't give a s*** about anyone else's +EV, if it helps me unwind and keep actually having fun at the table, I'm going to do it. How hard is THAT to understand?

[/ QUOTE ]

Beyond being the most moronic post of the day, this could also be the most selfish. Did you enjoy being the bully in school too? Or is this just some sort of twisted response to some disadvantaged upbringing?

Can someone please find this guy's SN and email it to pokerstars asking for his chat to be banned?

[/ QUOTE ]

Check the OP, he was the reason Kevin started the thread...and I shall send an e-mail.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So wait...you want me banned for something that doesn't occur on this site, has never affected you, and is completely within every rule and regulation of this site AND every on-line poker site in existence?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes?

edit: clearly i dont care what happens to you, you could wind up halfway up some hookers cooch and I wouldn't give a flying rats ass, I'm more making very clear points as to how much of an idiot you are being and how far off of the sense of reason you seem to be headed.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:30 AM

ROFL, I chat in maybe 1/10 SNGs I play. I've yet to link a single donk to this site, to sharkscope, or to anything that can remotely help their game. How about bitching at the players who bitch about players bitching at other players?! They make it clear that there's some conspiracy that the good players are hiding from the bad ones! OMG, -EV!!11ONEONE
Old 07-11-2007, 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So wait...you want me banned for something that doesn't occur on this site, has never affected you, and completely violates every rule and regulation of this site AND every on-line poker site in existence?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 07-11-2007, 12:31 AM

Oh really? Chatting violates every rule on this site, and the poker sites in general?
Old 07-11-2007, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I want you to stop being an arsehole to other human beings. If you can't stop yourself, then I want someone else to stop you.

I don't care about the process here, I care about the outcome.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh really? Chatting violates every rule on this site, and the poker sites in general?

[/ QUOTE ]

violent chatting, threatening and/or inappropriate berating does.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:34 AM

ROFL, this thread is aaalmost as entertaining as the chatting in and of itself. And I didn't even start this one!
Closed Thread