Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 03:45 PM

Default Re: queens on the bubble prove my roomate wrong

ya ive been looking into it, i know close to what is right, and i usually gain my edge from playing 2 tables and not 6+, and taking advantage of the players who play 6+ tables predictable play.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
By admitting he was pushing frequently, doesnt that put him on a wide range of hands, thus making a call with QQ a justifiably good call?

[/ QUOTE ]

....did you read the front page of replies? the short answer is yes, the wider he is pushing the better
Old 07-07-2007, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ya ive been looking into it, i know close to what is right, and i usually gain my edge from playing 2 tables and not 6+, and taking advantage of the players who play 6+ tables predictable play.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow.
Old 07-07-2007, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ya ive been looking into it, i know close to what is right, and i usually gain my edge from playing 2 tables and not 6+, and taking advantage of the players who play 6+ tables unexploitable play.

[/ QUOTE ]

O rly?
Old 07-07-2007, 05:11 PM

say for instance i have qq and a guy playing 20 tables reraises me preflop in the early stages of the tournament, i can lay it down easy.

Also, I steal blinds more often from multi tablers
Old 07-07-2007, 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
say for instance i have qq and a guy playing 20 tables reraises me preflop in the early stages of the tournament, i can lay it down easy.

Also, I steal blinds more often from multi tablers

[/ QUOTE ]

?
Old 07-07-2007, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
By admitting he was pushing frequently, doesnt that put him on a wide range of hands, thus making a call with QQ a justifiably good call?

[/ QUOTE ]
....did you read the front page of replies? the short answer is yes, the wider he is pushing the better

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I read the first page. It was a rhetorical statement. I was putting it very simply to my roomate that he was about to pay me $100. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-07-2007, 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ya ive been looking into it, i know close to what is right, and i usually gain my edge from playing 2 tables and not 6+, and taking advantage of the players who play 6+ tables unexploitable play.

[/ QUOTE ]

O rly?

[/ QUOTE ]

as a fellow multi-tabler (6-8 tables) as much as i/we would not like to admit or believe it, there is a lot that can be exploited of us especially in the early and middle game. how tight we are from the blinds is one way we can be taken advantage of. i dont want to state all the weaknesses of the multitabler as i dont want to give anyone any ideas.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

O rly?

[/ QUOTE ]

as a fellow multi-tabler (6-8 tables) as much as i/we would not like to admit or believe it, there is a lot that can be exploited of us especially in the early and middle game. how tight we are from the blinds is one way we can be taken advantage of. i dont want to state all the weaknesses of the multitabler as i dont want to give anyone any ideas.

[/ QUOTE ]

not to be rude to the OP but i dont think this is really whats going on in this thread....this is a true statement of course, and should be obvious to people in many ways. it also doesnt necessarily make it more profitable for everyone. if i 2 tabled compared to 10 tabled or however many i would simply lose money on my hourly rate.
Old 07-07-2007, 08:58 PM

i call
Closed Thread