Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 11:23 PM

Default Re: Attackers Force Son Into Sex w/ Mom

this is terrible and one of the exact reasons i dont watch the news [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2007, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Could it have been out of revenge for something? Does that change anyone's feelings?

[/ QUOTE ]

You killed my father prepare to die!
Old 07-06-2007, 11:30 PM

Ok, maybe I'm a rat bastard, but just so I can be the first rat bastard in case it turns out this way:

Old 07-06-2007, 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Could it have been out of revenge for something? Does that change anyone's feelings?

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf no

[/ QUOTE ]

10 people is a lot of people to organize for something like this. What would have made them do this? Do you think 10 people get together and commit a heinous crime like this for a thrill?
Old 07-06-2007, 11:34 PM

It's very possible, they were extremely young and could have done this as part of a gang initiation, or to prove their meddle to the rest of the neighborhood kids, or any of a number of reasons that most older people wouldn't be affected by at all. It's also possible it's a scam or a revenge thing, but I don't think it's unreasonable (given their ages) to think that they did this to a random person.

edit: for example, I have a close friend who's an EMT who keeps a baseball bat in his car because he was jumped by 6 or 7 teenagers who had to kill an EMT or delivery boy or someone comparable (traveling individual, unarmed, etc) to get into a gang they were trying to get into. If he hadn't beaten one of them to within an inch of his life he'd probably have gotten killed. It's not unrealistic to think that they did this "randomly" or for reasons unrelated to revenge.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
could have done this as part of a gang initiation

[/ QUOTE ]

Police officers working with the DARE program has issued this warning: If you are driving after dark and see an on-coming car with no headlights on, DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS AT THEM! This is a common Bloods gang member "initiation game" that goes like this:

The new gang member under initiation drives along with no headlights, and the first car to flash their headlights at him is now his "target". He is now required to turn around and chase that car, then shoot and kill every individual in the vehicle in order to complete his initiation requirements.

Police Depts. across the nation are being warned that September 23rd and 24th is the "Blood" initiation weekend. Their intent is to have all the new bloods nationwide drive around on Friday and Saturday nights with their headlights off. In order to be accepted into the gang, they have to shoot and kill all individuals in the first auto that does a courtesy flash to warn them that their lights are off. Make sure you share this information with all your friends and family who are drivers.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:37 PM

evidently yes. ldo.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
could have done this as part of a gang initiation

[/ QUOTE ]

Police officers working with the DARE program has issued this warning: If you are driving after dark and see an on-coming car with no headlights on, DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS AT THEM! This is a common Bloods gang member "initiation game" that goes like this:

The new gang member under initiation drives along with no headlights, and the first car to flash their headlights at him is now his "target". He is now required to turn around and chase that car, then shoot and kill every individual in the vehicle in order to complete his initiation requirements.

Police Depts. across the nation are being warned that September 23rd and 24th is the "Blood" initiation weekend. Their intent is to have all the new bloods nationwide drive around on Friday and Saturday nights with their headlights off. In order to be accepted into the gang, they have to shoot and kill all individuals in the first auto that does a courtesy flash to warn them that their lights are off. Make sure you share this information with all your friends and family who are drivers.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol well most of us don't live in Queensbridge or south central LA or whatever... but it's possible, I grew up in Albany, read my edits, I had a friend get jumped for some [censored] like that and probably would've died if he wasn't a karate/tkd/whatever blackbelt (and also a pretty hard kid)
Old 07-06-2007, 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

10 people is a lot of people to organize for something like this. What would have made them do this? Do you think 10 people get together and commit a heinous crime like this for a thrill?

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever the purpose of this act, it does not change my feelings about it. are you suggesting the mother and son might have done something to deserve this?
Old 07-06-2007, 11:41 PM

yo that [censored] about flashing your lights is an urban legend.
Closed Thread